Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the famous Survival reality shows. Agnes Hailstone. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Agnes Q Hailstone
Reality TV star
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Agnes Hailstone is a woman in her late 40’s but she has maintained a well built physique to fight for the hard harsh of life in Alaskan region where extreme cold prevents people to even wish going there. She has been hunting and skinning animals in the Alaska for more than 20 years. Agnes was casted alongside her husband Chip Hailstone for one of the National Geographic most famous reality shows called Life Below Zero. The exact weight and height information of Agnes are not available but considering the extreme weather conditions in the area, she is bound to be packing a little extra ;layer of fat to keep her going there. Beside that her most famous facial feature is her Chin Tattoo of three vertical strips representing the homage to Alaskan women of past and also representing the fact of her entering the adulthood.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Agnes Q. Hailstone was born in Noorvik, Alaska in 1972 to a simple Alaskan Family. Despite the harsh climate of Alaska she loves the area and is willing to spend her life there. She is an Alaskan native and holds the American Nationality as well. The brief details about her career are as follows.
- Agnes Hailstone maintains her residence along with her husband and 7 children in Kobuk River area. The area is in West of Alaska. The start of her career started when she along with her husband Chip Hailstone was casted by National Geographic for a show named Life Below Zero. The documentary brought not only fame but a lot of money also with it.
- Agnes Hailstone has only done this one documentary in her life, beside that she is proficient in arts of hunting and skinning animals.
- Before her life of living in secluded Alaskan land, Agnes was principal for her family company called Caribou Arts and Adventures. However the business has been long shut down and most of the income of Agnes only comes from her role on National Geographic documentary.
- Agnes Hailstone is also an excellent fisher and knows the ancient Alaskan fishing methods.
- Agnes Hailstone is among six members of the cast and the show is among one of the world’s finest survival shows. It is still going on and is in its ninth season. The name of season is Life Below Zero; Seasons of Change.
Date of Birth:-
June 14th, 1972
Few of the amazing facts about Agnes Hailstone are as follows.
- She has exceptional Hunting Skills. She owns a riffle for hunting the largest ice seal called Oogruk. Among her family she is the best hunter. She uses the Mosin Nagant, a Russian Military rifle made in 1882.
- Agnes also uses a knife for her daily chore of skinning an animal. The name of knife is Ullu meaning “A Woman’s Knife”.
- She has an Eskimo lineage of the natives of Alaskan people.
- Agnes Hailstone ahs a chin tattoo with three vertical black stripes. This represents the entering of adulthood of a woman as by her ancestry. She also refers them as homage to her ancestors.
- Agnes Hailstone is also an amazing fisher that knows the traditional Alaskan fishing techniques to capture fish from icy waters.
Agnes Hailstone along with her family, being living in Hailstone has to provide mostly for themselves most of the time. They do not have time to work for money for themselves. They simply fish, and hunt to earn their food in Alaskan Frozen Hell. The only real source of income they hold comes from the salary that is provided by National Geographic. As far as the net worth of Agnes Hailstone is concerned, it is a combined total of her and her husband’s and is estimated 100,000 dollars. Apart from that Agnes had a family business some time ago but it’s been shut down too.
Agnes Hailstone is of Alaskan and Eskimo heritage. She is living currently along with her husband, Chip Hailstone and her 7 children near the Kuboik River are of North West Alaska. They are maintaining a simple life there which is evident from fact that even on their birthdays it is treated as a normal day and is spent doing the usual things to survive the Alaskan cold.
There is little information about her parents and other family background but the information that is available is presented down below for readers.
Not available. He was a native of Alaska.
Not available. However she has a mother in law named Mary Lois Hailstone. She also moved to Alaska from Polson, Montana.
As a result of her marriage with Chip Hailstone, Agnes has seven children. Their names are as follows.
- Douglas (son from first marriage)
- John Hailstone
Agnes Hailstone has been married twice in her life. Once she married a man when she was quite young but the marriage ended soon. The name of that husband is not made public.
Afterwards she met Edward V. Hailstone also commonly known as Chip Hailstone. Chip Hailstone also is the member of Life Below Zero show along with her wife and six other cast members.