Heady and sensual Amanda Boyd and the brief marriage of American professional golfer and five-time PGA Tour champion Jason Dufner and the romance with one of the most successful golfers in the history of the game, Tiger Woods, has attracted a lot of attention. After Amanda, a native of Abada, married Dufner, she became famous all over the world. The pair turned their heads because there is a big difference between them, and Dufner is known for his laid-back demeanor, and the sexy heroine is more hippie and flirtatious.
However, this marriage eventually led to a divorce, and Amanda was rumored that an extramarital affair with Woods led to said divorce. Woods was in a romantic relationship with United States World Cup alpine skier Lindsey Vonn, and was also accused of being Amanda’s treacherous girlfriend. The gossip and buzz between Woods and Amanda unfolded in full swing, bringing Woods and Oman to the limelight. Woods’ agent, Mark Steinberg, rejected the completely false allegations and Oman Dar chose not to comment on this issue.
Ex-wife of professional golfer and 5 times PGA Tour winner, Jason Dufner
Date of Birth:-
- Amanda met Dufner through a mutual friend in Auburn in 2009. At that time, Dafner was already a professional golfer and had won two Web.com Tour titles, the Buy.com Wichita Open in 2001 and the LaSalle Bank Open in Oman in 2006. When I was in college. The two soon started dating. Regarding her dating problem, EastAlabamaLiving.com said: “Their first date went well, but due to Dufner’s busy schedule, he almost kissed her good night and disappeared. He called frequently and the two talked for a long time. But they didn’t. ” We will really meet again until they were in New Orleans on New Years Eve. Since then, they have been inseparable ”. After a few years, on July 4, 2011, when the lovebirds enjoyed a weekend lunch together in New York, Dafner proposed to Amanda in a very special way. Discussing this, Amanda later revealed, “We were watching the fireworks over the river. When I turned around, Jason bent his knees. After that, I can’t really remember.”
- Amanda and Dufner tied the knot on May 5, 2012. However, this surprised many Dufner fans because they may not want this to be any quieter. The leisurely golfer chooses the sexy and sassy heroine as his wife. The couple became famous, especially after Dufner won the 2013 PGA Championship and PGA Tour. People often see them holding hands.
- Unfortunately, the couple suffered heavy losses, leading to their divorce in early 2015. According to the March 2015 divorce agreement, the reason was an “irreparable breakdown of marriage.” The reconciliation statement also mentioned that “the temperament that the two parties can no longer live together is completely incompatible.” According to their divorce settlement, Amanda received about $ 3 million, a Mercedes-Benz truck, and the French bulldog Prince Louis from the couple. After the divorce, Amanda deleted her Instagram account, where she used to post beautiful photos of herself with Dufner. However, he maintains a “louiedufner” Instagram account for Prince Louie, who has already earned more than 8,000 followers.
- The first years and the family of this wonderful actress from Alabama, USA, are not very well known, except that she studied at the University of Alabama and graduated from there in 2010. Amanda, like the two men, has been progressing all the way. his life.
- A few months after the split between Amanda and Dufner made headlines, rumors surfaced that Woods had an extramarital affair with Amanda that led to her divorcing Dufner in the US supermarket tabloid “National Inquiry” “(National Enquirer). An anonymous source told the tabloid: “Even if Tiger has been dating Lindsay for many years, it is still a ‘thing’ for Amanda. A person familiar with the matter also said: “Amanda is very beautiful. She flirted with other players on the PGA Tour, and I think her flamboyant form and handsome appearance caught the attention of the Tigers. The tabloid also mentioned that Wood had been on a relationship with Amanda when he was dating Lindsey Vonn. According to the May 2015 Daily Mail Online, Lindsey (Lindsey) left Woods after discovering that Woods was cheating during the Farmers Insurance Open in February of that year. a week before Amanda and Dufner parted ways There is also speculation that Amanda was brought to Chambers Bay in Seattle by the Tigers when she began preparing for the US Open.
- Despite rumors that Woods and Amanda have a “passionate love”, their agent Mark Steinberg firmly refutes these allegations. He told the high-level golf weekly “Golfweek”: “I cannot deny this more firmly. The truth is less than zero. 100% incorrect. 100% manufactured and without reputation. Absolutely, absolutely incorrect. They are neither even known … It’s ridiculous. However, the rumors continued to spread and Amanda purchased a three-square-foot, three-bath, 3,000-square-foot home from the divorce settlement for $ 675,000. The mansion in Jupiter, Florida, is only a few miles from the palace buildings in Woods. Although Woods never admitted this alleged relationship with Amanda, the latter was silent on the matter.
Jason Dufner is a renowned golfer for participating in the PGA Tour and having won it three times. He has a net worth of 14 million dollars. As a result of the divorce, Amanda Boyd received a divorce settlement of about 2.5 million dollars.
Relationships & Affairs:-
She was married to the pro-golfer Jason Dufner whom she later divorced. She was once more in headlines for having a romantic relationship and an affair with pro-golfer Tiger Woods.