boris sanchez Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular news journalists and news correspondent in America. The name of aid reporter is Boris Sanchez. He is the versatile reporter of the renowned CNN news channel for many years now and due to his dynamic nature and reporting skills he is quite well known among public. His main reporting field with CNN is to report for the natural calamities that hit cross all over US. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
41 years old Boris maintains a charismatic personality not only while he is on TV screen but also in his everyday life. He might have a little bit of hairline on his forehead but that does not diminishes his charming looks instead it gives him an additional mature look with handsomeness. Boris maintains a fit physique which e does so by following strict exercise regime and a tightly knit diet plan. He stands tall at 6 feet while weighing about 75 kg. With his classic Cuban features he is a huge hit among ladies.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding the personal as well as career life of Boris Sanchez is as follows.
- Boris Sanchez was although born in Havana, Cuba but his family later moved to America and ever since then he is an American National.
- Boris completed his education in America. After graduating from high school, Boris got himself enrolled in Syracuse University from where he got his degree in Broadcast Journalism and International Relations.
- Unlike many bother reporters, Boris got his first journalistic break while he was studying in college. He worked for the WTJC channel as an intern which was actually an affiliate channel for the renowned NBC.
- After completing his studies from university and gaining much experience as an intern, Boris finally took over his new job at the KRCR as their Weekend Anchor. The channel was based in California at that time.
- After KRCR, Boris moved to FOX 31 located in Denver.
- Boris Sanchez has a very decorative career in journalism. He was the one who first successfully covered the story for the manhunt occurred in the vent of Prison Break in Dannemora, New York. Other than that Boris also is renowned for his most iconic reporting regarding the Terrorist Attack that occurred at the naval base located in Chattanooga.
- In 2015, Boris was offered a position for his influential reporting at the CNN channel which he accepted and has ever since been there.
Date of Birth:-
November 15th, 1977
Boris Sanchez being one of the renowned reporters in America is sure to have a lot of amazing facts about him over the years of his journalism career. We have gathered a few of these facts and are as follows.
- In 2015, Boris Sanchez due to his iconic reporting and journalistic skills was awarded with the Heartland Regional Emmy Award. This very much shows his worth in field of journalism.
- Due to his classic handsome Cuban looks, Boris was offered the role in a movie called Salvador Soy Yo back in 2014.
- During the start of his career and right after he got recognition in public, Boris maintained a low profile about his personal life. His dating life was so under the wrap that there were rumors circulating about him to be gay and that he was holding this secret in closet.
- Boris Sanchez due to his passion for journalism has some bizarre interest. While many of us like to enjoy a good action movie or a love story, Boris loves to watch documentaries about Serial killers. Maybe he is trying to solve them in his spare time, who knows!
- His favorite sport is NBA basketball and he goes to their major sporting events regularly.
- He has a love of the Latin American politics as well.
- Boris has not completely cut off from his Cuban heritage. He loves the Cuban food more than any other food in the world.
Boris Sanchez might have been in the journalism industry for a little time than many others but he has made his imprint in this small time. This is evident that he was offered the job from CNN themselves which he accepted. Although he likes to keep his financial as well as personal life info under wraps but sources are still able to get some information out once in a while. According to these sources, Boris’s annual salary is in six figures and while he has also tried his hand at acting he must have quite a lot saved up for him. Although the exact figure is not known, Boris Sanchez’s net worth is estimated to be around 2 million dollars.
Due to being a reporter for CNN, he currently maintains his residence in Miami, Florida. The address for his house has been kept private due to privacy concerns.
Boris Sanchez is of Cuban descent and while there is much more to it, not much information is available abut his family. Whatever we could dig up on Boris’s family details is as follows.
The name of his father is not available for public.
The name of his mother is not known.
He has no known siblings.
He has no chidden of his own, yet.
Boris maintained a low profile regarding his personal life. Many thought that Boris was gay but all the rumors were crushed when he revealed his marriage with a woman named Jennifer Piekut. They both got married in 2016 at Sacramento, California.