Brandon Dylan Ashur is an American YouTuber who founded his own YouTube channel “Bashurverse” in 2010 and became famous in one fell swoop. Shortly after the channel’s launch, his gaming channel began attracting thousands of subscribers and broke the million mark in no time. His Minecraft-related videos are so popular that many other YouTube users (such as SkyDoesMinecraft, CaptainSparklez, and JeromeASF) have expressed interest in working with him. He is also known for making the web series Bashpack and a legend called The Hobo.
Then he started a second channel called BashDoesThings, in which he published his life blog. However, despite his popularity as a YouTuber, his personal life has always been a mess. One morning in May 2017, he deleted all content from the main YouTube channel and all social media accounts. FoxNews said on Twitter that he committed suicide by stalking and committing suicide online due to allegations of sexual misconduct with minors. However, some recent unconfirmed reports indicate that he is currently living in Los Angeles with his new girlfriend. Some fans also suggested they see him working at Best Buy.
Today we will tell you all that we know about Brandon Dylan Ashur in this wiki-bio.
Brandon Dylan Ashur
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Brandon Dylan Ashur is a 35 years old American male and he looks all that you can expect from a gamer and a YouTuber. He has long blonde hairs that seem a little like bangs. As for his facial appearance, it is simply like that of an average American person. He is a little overweight considering his sedentary lifestyle of making YouTube videos of the games he plays.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
- Brandon Dylan Ashur (Brandon DylaBrandon Dylan Ashur (Brandon Dylan Ashur) was born on September 9, 1985 in Jefferson, Kentucky, USA. He once said that he did not know who his father was and that his mother was not a good person because she never had taken care of him. When his mother went to jail, his relatives took care of him. Then he was adopted by a country musician. In high school, he lost interest in education. So he was sent to school and sent to college. school to “unwanted people.” There, he has no interest in learning and always plays EverQuest on his laptop. His classmates bullied him. They stole his money and broke his laptop. When he was 17, his first girlfriend cheated and made him happy.
- Brandon Dylan Ashur (Brandon Dylan Ashur) was born on September 9, 1985, in Jefferson, Kentucky, USA He once said that he did not know who his father was and that his mother was not a good person because she had never cared for him. When his mother went to jail, his relatives took care of him. He was later adopted by a country musician. In high school, he lost interest in education. Therefore, he was sent to school and sent to school to “unwanted people”. There, he has no interest in learning and always plays EverQuest on his laptop. His classmates bullied him. His money was stolen and his laptop was broken. When he was 17 years old, his first girlfriend cheated on him and made him happy.
- At the age of 18, he fell in love with his friend’s 15-year-old sister. They chat online and message each other. However, one morning he was arrested for chatting provocatively with a minor. He went to jail and was charged with a class B felony for illegal dealing with minors. He was sent to a pedophile therapist class. Following the incident, he suffered a nervous breakdown and locked himself in his home for ten years. He also reportedly committed suicide.
- Later, he began dating fellow YouTuber Clara Swan (also known as “ClaraBabyLegs”). On May 4, 2015, Brandon and Clara uploaded a video to Brandon’s channel. They said that in September 2014, Clara had a miscarriage. In the video, they apologize to each other. However, on May 2, 2017, Clara posted a tweet saying that she and Brandon were no longer together.
Date of Birth:-
September 9, 1985
following are a few of the main facts about the life of Brandon Dylan Ashur that we know of.
- He uploads Minecraft content to this channel every day and has produced Minecraft series such as “Magical Modified Minecraft Morning”, “Love Craft”, “The Hobo Legend”, “99 Diamonds Challenge” and “SkyFactory”. His video left a deep impression on him. The number of subscribers and, over the years, his channel has attracted more than 1.6 million followers.
- After the success of the first channel, he launched the second channel BashDoesThings on July 3, 2014. His web series Bashpack and The Hobo Legend are very popular. He calls his fans “gua” or “guny”, not viewers or subscribers.
- In 2015, he tweeted that he was “depressed and committed suicide.” That same year, there were rumors that when Brandon was 23, he raped a 10-year-old girl. Although he is concerned about the rumors, he still tells the audience through a video that he will continue to “do YouTube.”
- In April 2017, Brandon blocked his YouTube channel and deleted his profile picture and banner. It also made all videos private. At the same time, he deleted his Twitter account. A month later, he deleted his Twitch and Facebook accounts. By then, both accounts had attracted a large following.
- Since 2017, he has not returned to social media. In 2018, his fans noticed a new Twitter account @bashurverse; despite showing “Brandon is back”, the account has no content. Interestingly, on February 22, 2018, they allegedly hacked into his Minecraft account and offered him an offer.
- In 2015, rumors emerged that when Brandon Ashur was 23, he raped a 10-year-old girl. On April 8, 2015, Brandon uploaded a video in response to these rumors, in which he claimed that he had accepted his own curse. After 30 minutes, he deleted the video, but soon several other users uploaded it again.
- On October 1, 2015, Brandon tweeted that he was depressed and suicidal because he was often called a pedophile and a rapist. Brandon also claimed that he was dealing with mental health issues. He said on Twitter that people had sent him death threats and told him to commit suicide.
There are no real figures available when it comes to the net worth of Brandon Dylan Ashur. The reason for this is that following his meteoritic rise in the YouTube and gaming industry, he was marred with accusations of rape. He has since then kept his personal life information secret to a certain extent. This includes his personal net worth to be also not be known to anyone.
As we said earlier that Brandon Dylan Ashur has kept most of his personal information secret following the rape accusations; there is little known about his family.
He and his ex-girlfriend Clara uploaded a video in which they claimed that Clara was pregnant with his child. However, both of them lost that baby due to miscarriage. since then he has no children of his own.
In the past, Brandon when he was 18 years old, was in a love relationship with his friend’s sister who was 15 years old at that time. for that Brandon was arrested, sent to jail as well as to a therapist clinic for pedophiles.
He later had a mature relationship with a YouTuber named Clara Swan. however, that relationship ended 2 years later in 2017 when Clara had a miscarriage of her and Brandon’s baby.