Chase Elliott Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the popular and professional Sock Car racing drivers in the world. The name of said celebrity is Chase Elliot. Chase is the son of the famous racing star, Bill Eliot who won the 1988 Winston Cup Series. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
William Clyde “Chase Elliot II”
Stock Car Racing Driver
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
22 years old Chase Elliot stands tall at a height of about 5 feet 9 inches while weighing about 70 kg. Chase has handsome facial features which are augmented by his white ethnicity. His childish face makes him not only handsome but also cute, making him quite popular among ladies. As his profession demands, Chase Elliot maintains a fit physique which is due to his strict exercise and diet plan.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
Information regarding the career life of Chase Elliot is as follows.
- Chase Elliot took the start of his racing career from a young age of 13 years. Until 2010, Chase Eliot already competed in more than 40 races out of which he stood winner in 12 while finishing top ten in the remaining ones.
- In 2011, at the age of sixteen years old, Chase won the Snowball Derby which made him the youngest winner of the event ever.
- In 2012 he won the Alan Turner Snowflake 100, which was actually his second time winning the tournament in three years.
- In November of 2013, Chase Elliot became the first American driver to have competed and won the country’s largest short track races.
- In 2011, Chase officially signed the three years contract with Hendricks Motorsport and competed for them in the K&N Pro Series East, in which he secured the 9th
- In June of 2013, Elliot participated in the ARCA Racing Series and became the first ever youngest winner of the event.
- In 2013, Chase announced that he will participate in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series events for Hendricks Motorsports. The truck he used in this event was made by Turner Scott Motorsports. He won the first ever NASCAR race of his career and also became the first ever driver with Pole Sitter in Truck Series History.
- In 2014, Elliot announced to media that he will now be competing fulltime in the Nationwide Series while driving the No. 9 Chevrolet with sponsorship from NAPA Autoparts.
- In 29014 Chase won the following races.
- O’Riely Auto Parts 300
- VWF Sports Clip Help A Hero 200
- com 300
- At last in Phoenix at the Nationwide Series Championship, he won the title for being h youngest Rookie to win the NASCAR national series title. He was also awarded with title of being the Most Popular Driver of the year.
- In 2015 he won the race at Richmond.
- In 2016, he competed at Powershares QQQ 300 which he also won.
- In 2018, Chase Elliot while performing for Hendricks Motorsports drove the No. 9 Car, the very same car his father drove for the most part of his career. He got the third place finish at the Talegada this very year.
Date of Birth:-
November 28th, 1995
Few of the amazing fats about life of Chase Elliot are as follows.
- Elliot being the famous race car driver ahs made appearance in many hit television shows and films. He first made his appearance on a television show on the CMT, the infamous Dude Perfect Show. Other than that he also appeared on the MTV’s Ridiculousness.
- Chase Elliot has leant his voice to Nickelodeon’s famous show; Blaze and The Monster Machine as well as for the Pixar movie; Cars 3 as the Chase Racelott.
- In 2017, Chase was the Fox NASCAR Analyst for the Infinity Series race that was held at Atlanta.
- Due to his decorated career in racing industry, Chase Elliot has been on the front cover of many magazines. Few of the renowned magazines are NASCAR Illustrated, NASCAR Pole Position and Georgia Magazine.
- Elliot is quite a renowned race car driver and that is why gaming companies come look for him to b on their games. He is available as the playable driver in the game called Forza Motorsport.
The exact figure of Chase Elliot’s net worth is not available for general public information. However being a professional race car driver, he definitely has a huge net worth to back up his extravagant style. According to few sources, Chase Elliot’s net worth is about 4 to 6 million dollars.
The exact address of his residence is not available but he currently lives in Dawsonville, Georgia.
The information regarding the family of Chase Elliot is as follows.
The name of his father is Bill Elliot who was also a professional race car driver. He also won the 1988 Winston Cup Series. According to Chase, his father is his real inspiration for becoming the racer that he is today.
The name of his mother is Cindy Elliot who is a simple American housewife.
He has no known siblings.
He has no children of his own.
Chase Elliot is dating his long time secret girlfriend, Kaylie Greene ho is a student at University of South Carolina. Kaylie’s family is also of racer. Her father is the famous NSACAR driver named David Greene while her brother is also a race car driver named Austin Greene.