Chelsea Kilgore is the wife of the famous National Basketball Association (NBA) player Jonathan Clay Redick aka JJ Reddick. She became the center of attention as a girlfriend and gained more popularity after marrying a sports star. She was born and raised in the United States and was a professional Pilates instructor before getting married. As the wife of a famous professional basketball player, she has become the center of public and media attention. However, she prefers to keep a low profile, spend time raising two young children, and support her husband’s career.
Her husband has always recognized her role in his career and often talks about the sacrifices he made as the wife of a famous player. Redick insisted that it was mainly because his wife was able to keep him grounded and not let his career go up and down.
In this biography of Chelsea Kilgore, we will tell you all about her life and how she met JJ Reddick and married him.
JJ Redick’s Wife
Date of Birth:-
May 12, 1987
For this section of Chelsea Kilgore’s wiki-bio, we will be telling you how she and JJ Reddick met each other and ultimately got married.
- Chelsea Kilgore and Redick met and started dating in 2008. Redick said in the interview that after meeting her, his life had positively changed and that she would not let him become an “idiot”. Kilgore worked as a Pilates instructor in the fitness industry and was a successful professional when she started dating Redick. They announced their engagement in July 2009. The wedding took place on June 26, 2010 with only close friends & family attending the wedding. After the wedding, they went for their honeymoon in Italy and Spain.
- Kilgore and Redick have two children. Their first son Knox was named after the band Knox Hamilton and was born in August 2014, and their second son Kai was born in August 2016.
- As the wife of a professional gamer, Chelsea Kilgore’s life is not easy. Redick revealed in a short film based on his life that people only see the fascinating side of his life. The reality is that she is a “single mother” for only 9 months a year and leads a very unsettling life because her family has to frequently move from one city to another, depending on which team Redick plays.
- Since 2011, Kilgore has been in contact with the JJ Redick Foundation. The foundation aims to teach children to play basketball.
- Chelsea Kilgore was born on May 12, 1987 in Florida. His father is John Kilgore and his mother’s name is Robin Kilgore. He has a twin sister, Kylee Jean. She goes to the “Guangzhou Public School” school. After that, she received a graduate degree from Mississippi State University from 2008 to 2012. She studied basic education and teaching.
- It is obvious from her social media posts that she is very close to his twin sister. She often posted photos of herself with her sister and her husband and called them good friends. JJ Redick often referred to Kylee Jean as his “half wife”.
As of this year, as per some sources, the net worth of Chelsea Kilgore is roughly around 2 million dollars. This is the net worth that she has earned from her successful career as a Pilates instructor.
As for her husband, JJ Reddick, he himself is a well-established athlete who boasts a net worth of 30 million dollars.
Information about the family life of Chelsea Kilgore is as follows.
The name of Chelsea Kilgore’s father is John Kilgore from Florida.
Chelsea Kilgore’s mother’s name is Robin Kilgore.
She has a twin sister with whom she is really close which can be seen in her tweets. The name of this sister is Kylee Jean Kilgore. JJ Reddick often jokes that Kylee is like his half wife.
She currently has no children from her marriage with JJ Reddick.
Relationships & Affairs:-
Chelsea Kilgore is known to have been in only one serious relationship. This is too with her current husband JJ Reddick. The couple tied marital knots back in 2010 and are living happily since then.