Enrica Cenzatti is the first wife of singer-songwriter, record producer, musician and opera tenor Andrea Bocelli. Little is known about his family and his early years. At 17 he met Bocelli at a piano bar. In the months that followed, she fell in love first with his voice and then with him. They were married in June 1992 and continue to have two children. Their eldest son, Amos, was born in February 1995 and their youngest son, Matteo, was born in October 1997. Cenzatti and Bocelli finally separated in 2002. Since 2007 she has lived in the town of Forte dei Marmi in Tuscany, close to her husband’s Villa. Despite the divorce, they raised their children together.
Today for our readers we have gathered all the information we could find on life of Enrica Cenzatti. If you wish to know more about Enrica Cenzatti, we recommend reading this article till the end.
Date of Birth:-
Enrica Cenzatti is a 52 years old gorgeous female who hails from Italy. Like most of the Italian girls she has those facial features that can make you mad upon a single glance. The beauty with her brown hairs and dark brown eyes was someone that could make any man turn around and peak a glance of her. Although there is little known about the recent life of Enrica Cenzatti, we still think she has maintained herself quite well.
In this section, we will be writing down all the personal life details related to Enrica Cenzatti.
- Enrica Cenzatti was born in Italy in 1969 or 1970. There is very little information about her family and her early years. When I was a teenager, I was a student living in Pisa, Italy.
- Andrea Bocelli was born into a wealthy agricultural tool merchant. He grew up on a family farm in Lajatico, surrounded by vineyards and olive trees. When his mother was pregnant with him, his parents were told to abort because the doctor concluded that he would be born disabled. It was obvious that he had severe vision problems at birth. In the end, the doctor concluded that his disease was congenital glaucoma. An accident at a soccer game caused Bocelli to lose his sight completely. He was 12 at the time.
- He has been interested in music since he was a child, so he started taking piano lessons after the age of six. In the following years, he was also good at playing flute, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, guitar, and drums. Bocelli was well received by Franco Corelli, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Luciano Pavarotti and Benimino · Geely (Beniamino Gigli) influences and one day becomes an opera singer. However, he entered the University of Pisa to obtain a law degree and performed in various piano bars in his spare time so that he could earn more money and meet women.
- After earning a law degree in 1986, he worked as a court-appointed defense attorney for about a year, then retired from the industry entirely. Subsequently, he got in touch with the popular tenor Franco Corelli (Franco Corelli) to teach him. Corelli happily accepted it because his students and Bocelli returned to the piano bar to play in the evening so that he could pay for the course.
- In these bars, he mainly performed Frank Sinatra, Charles Aznavour and some popular Italian songs. Sometimes he plays Mozart and Beethoven, but he’s not that popular. On one of the nights in 1987, he met Enrica Cenzatti. At the time, she was a 17-year-old student, slim and radiant. The relationship between them developed rapidly. First he fell in love with his voice and finally he fell in love with him. They were married on June 27, 1992. A few years later, on February 22, 1995, Amos was born. On October 8, 1997, the couple welcomed their second child, whom they named Matteo.
- In addition to his marriage, other things happened in 1992 that finally changed Bocelli’s career development trajectory. He successfully auditioned for a demo tape produced by Italian rock star Zucchero Fornaciari. Bocelli met Pavarotti through Fornaciari and later accompanied Fornaciari on a European tour. He released his first studio album “Il Mare Calmo della Sera” in 1994. Since then, he has released 14 studio albums, three popular albums, and nine full operas. He has sold more than 90 million records and won the OMRI (Medal of Merit of the Italian Republic) and OMDSM (Duarte, Sánchez and Mera Medal of Merit). In the 1990s, Senzati appeared in several photos, posting with her husband and children.
- Although their marriage broke up and they eventually divorced in 2002, Enrica Cenzatti and Andrea Bocelli decided to raise two children together. In 2007, they lived close to each other in Forte dei Marmi, a resort in Tuscany, Italy. When children are with their mother, they often come to spend time with their father at his villa.
- Shortly after the two split, Bocelli began dating current manager Veronica Berti. They finally married on March 21, 2014. Due to the relationship with Berti, Bocelli’s daughter Virginia was born on March 21, 2012. However, Enrica Cenzatti still maintains a close relationship with her ex-husband. His son Matteo followed in his father’s footsteps and became a tenor and musician.
While Enrica Cenzatti herself doesn’t have any source o income, it is safe to assume that she got a fair share of Andrea Bocelli’s fortune as a result of their divorce. if our estimate is correct, it is safe to assume her net worth is somewhere in between 10 to 20 million dollars.
There is not much information available about the family of Enrica Cenzatti from her early years. As for whatever information available, we have presented it below.
She has two children and their names are as follows.
- Amos Bocelli
- Matteo Bocelli
Relationships & Affairs:-
She is known to have only one serious relationship in her life and that was with her former husband Andrea Bocelli. The couple had 2 children together before they ended their marriage back in 2002.