Helena Seger is a talented and energetic Swedish woman who has fought all the way to become a highly successful businesswoman. However, Helena’s most famous reputation is becoming the partner of Sweden’s most famous soccer player, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Ibrahimovic is a highly acclaimed soccer player who played for the famous English soccer club Manchester United. This slender Swedish girl, an expert in communications, marketing and finance, met Ibrahimovic when she was 32 years old and 11 years older than him.
After finishing her studies, she worked in a Swedish company. She continues to increase his professional experience working in sales and marketing in many well-known companies. With her ravishing appearance, she continued to pursue style and rampaged on the runway on behalf of various famous fashion designers. When working for a tobacco company, Seger began dating Ibrahimovic. She is the biological mother of Ibrahimovic’s two sons, Maximian and Vincent. Helena is a very sociable person. She also enjoys lifting weights and regularly practicing heavy metal lifting to keep her body fit and healthy. She enjoys preparing delicious dishes for herself and her family in her spare time.
GF of Swedish footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Date of Birth:-
August 25th 1970
Lindesberg Municipality, Orebro County
- In 1983, when she was only 13 years old, she found her first job at Gul & Blå in Sweden. She has worked for several other renowned companies, including but not limited to “Diesel”, “Replay”, Rabbit and JC, thus enriching her professional experience.
- She served as a sales representative at “Bonner” for three years promoting corporate products. She also served as a marketing representative for Corona and Hooch for two years and worked as a bartender in a bar.
- Due to her beautiful dead end appearance, she got model assignments and harassed several famous fashion designers on the ramp. He has also played roles in various films.
- Helena took time out during work to participate in fabric embroidery and pattern design courses. He worked for the Swedish Match Company in 1998 and then found a job in Tabak, Austria, when the current company was sold.
- While working in the tobacco industry, he participated in brand management, communication, and marketing programs. He worked as a Marketing Manager at FlyMe and also worked at Malaco Leaf. It was while working in the tobacco trade that she met Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Zlatan Ibrahimovic) in 2002, and the two began a romantic relationship.
- In 2005, Helena left FlyMe and moved to Italy with her partner Ibrahimovic. In 2006, the couple were blessed with a baby they named “Maxmilian.” In 2008, Helena and Zlatan re-parents to their second child, a son named Vincent.
- Currently, Helena and Ibrahimovic and their two children live in Paris. This family also has a pet, a bulldog named “Trust”. After settling in Paris, the rumor began to spread and Helena was considering returning to Italy.
- Helena Seger firmly believes that she and her family will be able to live a better life in Italy. There are also rumors that the family could follow in the footsteps of Victoria and David Beckham, emigrate to the United States and settle there.
- Helena Seger was born on August 25, 1970 in Lindesberg, a town in the county of Orebro, Sweden. She is the oldest of her parents’ three children. She has an older sister, Karin, and an older brother, Henrik.
- After finishing her studies, she went on to study a graduate course in economics. After obtaining a university degree, she began a pioneering career, having held positions of high responsibility in several Swedish multinational companies and multinational companies.
- Seger knows how to enjoy life. She often takes time off during daily work and business activities to find her hobbies and hobbies on time. She is a very health conscious person and her favorite exercise method is weight lifting.
- Helena is also an exquisite lady, who is very comfortable preparing delicious dishes for the whole family. Despite this, she followed Zlatan’s journey with great enthusiasm and watched him play in the sacred football stadium and in the European arena.
- As we all know, Helena and Zlatan have invested heavily in real estate around the world. A residential property the couple bought in Malmö many years ago has been remodeled and is now up for sale.
Seger has enjoyed a long career in the Business and through the three decades of her professional life, she has worked as a businesswoman, model, and also actress, being able to earn a large amount of fortune. She is estimated to have a net worth of about $160 million.
As of 2020, Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s net worth is roughly $190 million
Her father’s name is Ingemar Seger.
Her mother’s name is Margareta Seger
She has two siblings an elder brother named Henrik Seger and a younger sister named Karin Seger
She has two children with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Maximilian Ibrahimović
- Vincent Ibrahimović
Relationships & Affairs:-
Helena has a longtime romantic relationship with the Sweden’s most famous soccer player, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.