Kaitlin Olson is one of the renowned actresses in the Hollywood. However, you might not know that while she is famous for her name Kaitlin Olson, her real name is Kaitlin Willow McElhenney. She is one of the best actresses in the industry whose career started with an LA-based Improvisational group by the name “The Groundlings” other than that, she also took part in many TV drams for minor supporting roles. As for her big break it was when she was casted in the comedy show as Deandra Reynolds titled “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia”.
other than that she is also between know for her role as Mackenzie in the comedy show “The Mick” as well as Traylor on the show “The Drew Carrey Show”. In addition to TV roles, she has also been in many short films such as Fugly, Coyote Ugly, Leap Year, The Heat, Scapegoats, Vacation, and Weather Girl.
Other than the TV shows and movies, Kaitlin Olson has also lent her voice as a voce actor for many projects. Some of these projects include The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers, Unsupervised, and Brickleberry. As for her favorite and ideal comedic actors, they include Will Ferrell and Sascha Baron Cohen. On the joint projects, Olson is often seen interacting with these two actors. To best explain Kaitlin Olson, she is a simple looking yet with a certain sense of beauty lady that always wear a smile on her bright face.
Today we will be offering you a complete wiki-bio on life of Kaitlin Olson. So, stick around to know more about life of Kaitlin Olson.
Kaitlin Willow McElhenney
Kaitlin Willow Olson
Date of Birth:-
18th August 1975
Portland, Oregon, USA
Kaitlin Olson is a 45 years old gorgeous American gal that has all the charms of a southern girl. With her big blue eyes and naturally blonde hairs, she is a beauty that can make your heart gulp in a single meet. As for her physique, she is a tall woman with a height of 5 feet 8 inches and a body weight of 60 kg which she has maintained for a number of years. She is an avid person who loves to do yoga and other such practices to maintain her figure. Seeing her slim and sturdy figure, we can say that she won’t be losing it any time soon.
- For the start of her acting career, Kaitlin Olson joined a great improvisational group by the name The Groundlings in Los Angeles. Her next acting stint was in a chick flick titled Coyote Ugly” back in 20000. It was the same year when she was starred for a recurring role in a comedy drama series titled “Curb Your Enthusiasm”. Following this show, she was selected for acting in a short film “Fugly” and then for a recurring role in the “The Drew Carrey Show” for the role of Traylor.
- In 2003, she starred for another short film titled ‘Scapegoats”. It was 2 years until she starred for the role we all know her for Deandra “Sweet Dee” Reynolds in the comedy show “it Always Sunny in Philadelphia”. It was this role that put Kaitlin Olson on the radar of many potential TV show producers. In 2006 she was starred for a drama series “The riches” and then for a short film titled “weather Girl”.
- For 2010, Kaitlin Olson did the movies Leak Year and Held Up for the roles of Libby and Rocky 2 respectively.
- In 2012, Kaitlin Olson lent her voice for the character of Carol/Danielle in the series Unsupervised. With the success of that voice acting job, she was approached for ore projects like for the voice of Ethel in the sierras Brickleberry. Following these projects, she did a flick movie titled ‘The Heat”.
- In 2015, she starred in the movie Vacation and then lent her voice again in the hit Disney Pixar film “finding Dory” for the voice of Dory. She also voice acted in the long time running animation comedy series “the Simpsons”.
- Her last known best project is for the role of Mackenzie “Mickey” Molng in the Comedy TV show “The Mick”.
Kaitlin Olson is a 44 years old woman that was born on an American farm family in Portland, Oregon.
As for her father, he was not only a farmer but also a publisher that worked for the Portland’s Portland tribune.
She completed her high school education from the Tigard high school in the city. Following that she entered the University of Oregon to graduate in Theater Arts.
Kaitlin Olson is known for her role of Deandra in Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. In 2018, the fans of the show started talking that Kaitlin has undergone plastic surgery which she never confirmed. This led to 2 sides of fans one which said that she looked beautiful before while the other one said that it adds a certain beauty to her.
During an interview in 2017, Kaitlin Olson told that she had suffered a mortal accident in her childhood. The accident was so bad that she had to undergo lots of reconstructive surgeries for her head. She said tat they shaved her head and until high school, her face was swollen and had a huge scar on it.
Kaitlin Olson has established herself as one of the best female comedic actresses in the Hollywood. She has gained her fame majorly form the shows The Drew Carrey Show and Mostly from Its always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Kaitlin Olson reportedly took 1 million dollars per episode for that show. As for her reported net worth, it is around 50 million dollars.
Information regarding her family life is as follows.
Her father’s name is Donald Olson who was a framer as well as a publisher for the Portland Tribune.
Her mother’s name is Melinda Olson.
From her marriage to actor Rob McElhenney, she has 2 children.
- Axel Lee McElhenney
- Leo Grey McElhenney
Relationships & Affairs:-
She married with actor Rob McElhenney back on 27th September 2009 and their marriage is still going strong.