Liza Barber is the wife of Ryan Fitzpatrick, a player in the National Football League (NFL). She has always been an avid soccer fan and participated in the sport during college. Liza is a Harvard University alumnus and captain of its college football team. Both she and Ryan attended “Harvard University” and began a romantic relationship in college. After several years of dating, the couple finally tied the knot in 2006. Lisa and Ryan have six lovely children and are looking forward to their seventh child.
Today we are bringing to you the wiki-bio of the Celebrity Liza Barber, the wife of the renowned NFL player Patrick Fitzgerald. If you want to learn more about Liza Barber, then we advise you to read on.
‘All-American’ soccer player
wife of American ‘National Football League’ (NFL) player Ryan Fitzpatrick
Date of Birth:-
All the information related to the personal life to career of Liza Barber is in this section.
- For an avid soccer fan and excellent player like Liza, there is nothing more exciting than marrying an NFL player. She is married to Ryan Fitzpatrick, an American “NFL” player. He is the quarterback for the “Tampa Bay Pirates.”
- Lisa and Ryan first met at Harvard University. They both graduated from college the same year. Soccer has always been one of the main factors in their relationship. After graduation, Lisa and Ryan moved in together, but their relationship was kept secret.
- Liza and Ryan participated in Ryan’s rookie season in the “NFL” in November 2006. They had a common bank account, which Ryan later used to purchase Liza’s engagement ring. He hid the ring in the car and took Liza out on a date. Then they shop at the local “Gap” store. When Liza tried to pay with a card with a joint account, she was rejected. Ryan realizes that Liza will find the amount due soon and therefore decides to propose to her much earlier than planned. When Liza was chewing on her favorite chicken nuggets, she finally made this suggestion at the “McDonald’s” federation.
- In the same year, Liza and Ryan got married at a private party. The couple now has two sons, Tate and Brady, and four daughters, Ruby, Maizy, Zoey, and Lucy.
- Liza and Ryan gave birth to their seventh child in January 2019.
- Liza and Ryan made a cheeky promise not to take off their wedding ring under any circumstances. Even in the game, Ryan always wears a ring.
A few of the facts about Liza Barber are as follows.
- Lisa grew up in West Des Moines, Iowa. She attended Valley High School. Liza graduated from Havard University in 2005 with a scholarship.
- Lisa has always been a soccer fanatic. She played soccer in high school and then played for Harvard’s “Crimson” club for 4 years.
- Liza was the captain of the soccer team in the 2004 senior season. Throughout the school year, she was the head of the “Harvard” defense team. Liza was an “All-America” player before graduating.
Liza Barber does not have a real net worth of her own because she is not doing any kind of business or other such sorts. Still, she shares a joint account with her husband Patrick Fitzgerald. as for Patrick Fitzgerald net worth, he has a net worth of nearly 25 million dollars.
There is very little information available about the family of Liza Barber before she married Patrick Fitzgerald.
She has 6 children from her marriage with Patrick. Their names are as follows.
- Brady Fitzpatrick
- Lucy Fitzpatrick
- Maizy Fitzpatrick
- Ruby Fitzpatrick
- Tate Fitzpatrick
- Zoey Fitzpatrick
Relationships & Affairs:-
Liza Barber is the wife of American ‘National Football League’ (NFL) player Ryan Fitzpatrick