Melia McEnery is an American philanthropist and socialite, the second wife of legendary British rock and blues guitarist, singer and songwriter Eric Clapton. Eric is the only singer of rock & roll to have been inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 3 times. Melia is closely related to the Crossroads Center in Antigua, a medical center that helps drug addicts recover from alcohol and drug addiction. It was founded in 1998 by Eric Clapton. In addition, he is also a board member of several other children’s charities.
Known as the wife of Eric Clapton
Date of Birth:-
February 1, 1976
Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Melia McEnery came to California after completing her studies and in the early years managed to find odd jobs to pay the bills. She is the host of a party organized by Armani. Since she started dating Clapton, despite her reputation in the media and attracting unnecessary attention, she still wants to remain the center of attention.
- Melia McEnery, 22, met then 53-year-old musician Eric Clapton (Eric Clapton) at a party in Columbus, Ohio hosted by Armani in 1999. The party was held in memory of Clapton after Clapton’s performance. He reportedly had strict orders not to interact with guests, but he still proposed to her and asked his uncle to hire him. Clapton was once known for his feminine image, and later told the media that he was immediately attracted to her and was determined to act like a gentleman from the start. Their meetings went far beyond brief introductions, because they really cared for each other, prompting them to go out for dinner immediately after the first meeting. Although their age difference of 31 years is huge, they soon began dating.
- According to media reports, she was in a long-term relationship with a coffee shop worker named Chris Losinske, but left the relationship with Clapton. Her ex-boyfriend told her in an interview that he believed her and told her that she and Capton were good friends, but he seduced her by sending her a limousine. By the way, after dating for a year, they broke up briefly, apparently due to their professional pressure. However, in late 2000, there were reports that the two had reunited and were looking forward to their first child. She gave birth to her first daughter, Julie Rose, on June 13, 2001, named for her late grandmother. On June 17, 2001, within a week, Clapton proposed to McEnery at his home in Columbus, Ohio. Father’s Day.
- The couple subsequently married in a low-key church ceremony at St Mary Magdalene’s Chapel in Ripley, Surrey, Clapton’s birthplace, on January 1, 2002. Interestingly, the guests knew they were attending their baptism. Six-month-old daughter Julie. At the same ceremony, Clapton’s 16-year-old unmarried daughter Ruth Kelly Clapton (Ruth Kelly Clapton), also her relationship with AIR Studios manager Yvonne Kelly (Yvonne Kelly) Their daughter was also baptized.
- Eric Clapton and Melia McEnery exchanged their wedding vows in front of the priest and guests after the baptism of their two daughters. Clapton was previously married to British model and photographer Pattie Boyd from March 1979 to June 1989. He has no children. In 1985, while he was still married to Boyd, his first daughter, Ruth Kelly, was born. Soon after, he had an extramarital affair with Italian model Lory Del Santo, who gave birth to their only son Conor on August 21, 1986. Unfortunately, Conor died at the age of four and a half after an accidental fall. Bedroom windows open on the 53rd floor of a Manhattan apartment building. Clapton and McEnery have two daughters, Ella May born on January 14, 2003 and Sophie Belle born on February 1, 2005.
- Melia McEnery was born on February 1, 1976 in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- Her father is of Scottish-English descent and her mother is of Korean-Irish descent.
- Her father, Walter, worked in the construction industry and his mother was a homemaker.
- She is the only daughter of her parents. Melia attended Bishop Watson High School.
Although Melia herself doesn’t have any kind of professional career, she is still wife of one of the wealthiest celebrities in the USA. Her husband Erica Clapton, over the course of his career amassed a net worth amounting to 300 Million Dollars. As his current wife, she is living lavishly on this net worth.
All the information that we could find on Melia McEnery’s family is presented below.
Her father’s name is Walter McEnery who is of the Scottish-English descent. He used to work in a construction company.
Her mother’s name is not known but she was an ordinary housewife.
Melia McEnery was the only daughter in her family of 2 parents and 5 brothers.
She has 3 children and their names are as follows.
- Julie Rose Clapton
- Ella May Clapton
- Sophie Belle Clapton
Relationships & Affairs:-
She is married to one of the greatest musicians of American history Eric Campton.