Molly Qerim is a famous sports host and ESPN host. She served as a breaking news reporter for ESPN 2’s “Fantasy Football Now” and won the prestigious Emmy for this. She also served as a reporter for ESPN’s “MMA Live” ad network. In addition, Qerim also served as a sports reporter for the NFL network. She hosted the NFL Network’s “NFL Fantasy Live” and “NFL AM” shows. She has also served as a reporter for CBS Sports Network and has covered NCAA tournaments, US Open, National Signature Day, and college football.
Molly Qerim has also served as the studio host for “SEC Tonight,” “Full Court Press,” “SEC Tailgate Show,” “Bracket Breakdown,” and “MaxPreps Lemming Report.” There is more to come! She has reported on Fuel TV’s UFC. Today, all of these projects make Qerim one of the most sought-after journalists in the broadcasting industry. She currently serves as an ambassador for United Way and is running the “Team NFL” program. When it comes to Molly Qerim’s online popularity, thousands of people follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Date of Birth:-
March 31st, 1985
New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Early in her career, Molly Qerim served as a reporter and presenter for CBS Sports Network, covering the NCAA tournament, the US Open, National Signature Day, and college football.
- There, she also served as a host for shows, including “SEC Tonight,” “Full Court Press,” “SEC Tailgate Show,” “Bracket Breakdown,” and “MaxPreps Lemming Report.”
- Qerim has held the annual World MMA Awards many times throughout her career.
- She also covered the UFC with Versus (now NBCSN), FS1, and ESPN.
- In 2008, the American presenter hosted a live college football for ESPN and ESPN2. She served as a breaking news reporter for ESPN2’s “Fantasy Football Now” and was a co-host of ESPNU’s “Campus Connection.”
- Qerim has also covered many Super Bowls, NBA All-Star Games, MLB All-Star Games, NBA Drafts, and Heisman Trophies during his journalistic career.
- In 2015, she replaced Cari Champion as the permanent host of ESPN2’s “First Take.”
- Molly Qerim was born on March 31, 1984 in New Haven, Connecticut. She is half Italian and half Albanian. She graduated from the University of Connecticut with a BA in communication with a minor in business administration. Later, he received a master’s degree in television journalism from Quinnipiac University.
- In 2016, Qerim began dating former professional basketball player Jalen Rose. Other than this, the media has no other information about the personal life of this American journalist.
- However, in terms of her salary and net worth, Qerim reportedly made a lot of money from her career in journalism and accommodation.
- Her annual salary and net worth are estimated at approximately $ 500,000 and $ 3 million, respectively.
There is no news about the net worth of Molly Qerim as she does not like to make it public information. Still, looking back at the financial information from 2016, we found that her annual salary is somewhere in-between 500K to 1 million dollars. over the years, she has been with many prestigious news channel.
Thus making a conservative guess, we would be saying the Molly Qerim net worth is around 3 million to 4 million dollars.
There is not much information when it comes to the family life of Molly Qerim. She makes it so that her family stays away from all the media limelight. Still, we have little tidbits of information about her family. For example, we know that she is a resident of Connecticut’s little town New haven and also she is of Italian and Albanian descent.
Other than that, there is almost little to no information available about Molly Qerim’s family.
She has no children yet.
Relationships & Affairs:-
She has been married to a professional basketball player named Jalen Rose. Jalen is also an ESPN sports analyst as well as the founder for the Jalen Rose Leadership Academy