Nina Earl is a former American college basketball player and wife of NBA player Russell Westbrook. Russell is now the point guard for the “Oklahoma City Thunder.” Nina previously played for the UCLA Bears “Pac-12 Conference” women’s basketball team. SHe has won four college student championships.
Nina has an outstanding track record in this sport and has won numerous trophies and titles. At “UCLA,” she played in every position on the team and was considered one of the fastest players at the time. Nina and Russell are college couples and are on the same basketball team. They were married in 2015 and have three children. Nina has now retired, but has become an entrepreneur. She owns a children’s entertainment center and gift boutique in Oklahoma City.
Nina Ann-Marie Earl
former college basketball player
wife of ‘NBA’ player Russell Westbrook
Date of Birth:-
January 16th 1989
Upland, California, USA
- Nina plays basketball for her high school team. He finished his high school career with 2,291 points, 906 rebounds, 298 assists and 544 steals. She is the faithful winner of the fourth year college basketball game and won the “University of California, Los Angeles” sports scholarship.
- As a freshman at “UCLA”, Nina was eventually promoted to the “All-America” first team and participated in the 2006 “CIF 3AA” championship. Her freshman career included 27 games and she averaged 15 points, which which has improved in the following years. In third grade, Nina earned widespread accolades on the glorious “America” ”Street & Smith’s” and “Rise” list of publications. In her junior year of high school, Nina participated in the 2007 “CIF” Championship and performed well, scoring 35 points.
- Nina has won the “CIF Player of the Year” and “Cal-Hi Sports All-State” awards twice in her career. She is a three-time league champion as “Most Valuable Player” (MVP). She is the “MVP” in the games “CIF” and “City All Star”. Nina is also actively involved in track and field activities. He has participated in the 4 × 400m relay race and the 400m race. In 2006, he played for the “best basketball club” and led his team to win the “Adidas Championship”.
- Nina is the founder of “Little Ark”, a community that aims to help children and their parents spend quality time together. He has always been passionate about helping others achieve their personal goals.
- Nina Ann-Marie Earl was born to Michael Earl and Jennifer Lyons on January 16, 1989 on land in Southern California. He grew up with three brothers Michael, Jonathan and Benjamin. “Professional Soccer Hall of Fame” security Kenny Easley is his cousin.
- Nina attended “Diamond Ranch High School” in Pomona, California. She then majored in psychology (minor in English literature) from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 2011, and then received a master’s degree in clinical psychology from the same university, specializing in marriage and family therapy. Besides sports, Nina also showed great interest in music and food. Can communicate in sign language.
- Nina and Russell have known each other since their “UCLA” era. They both play for the college basketball team. The two began dating in 2007, and Russell proposed to his wife a beautiful solitaire stone worth US $ 700,000 on September 3, 2014. The slender six-piece cushion-cut diamond ring is an exclusive work by the famous jeweler ‘Beverly Hills’ Jason, who announced his participation through a post on “Instagram”.
- Nina and Russell tied the knot on August 29, 2015. Outdoor Weddings are star-studded events held at the famous “Beverly Hills Hotel”. The first dress was designed by Vera Wang, while the second dress was designed by Monique Lhuillier.
- The guest list included celebrities like Keri Hilson, and Grammy winner Miguel’s performance surprised the couple. The magazine “People” reported on the entire wedding.
- Their son Noah Russell Westbrook (Noah Russell Westbrook) was born on May 16, 2017. The following year, in November, Nina and Russell greeted their twin daughters Skye and Jordan.
- Nina is very active in many charitable organizations. She works for the Russell Westbrook Charity Foundation. The foundation started in 2012 to serve poor children. Every year around Thanksgiving, Nina and Russell hold an event at the Boys and Girls Club in Oklahoma to represent their organization for children in need Providing meals.
Nina Earl has a net worth of around .$200 Thousand. The main source of her income is her retail boutique, The Little Ark. As for her husband, Russell Westbrook; he has an estimated net worth of $170 million. His earnings as a professional basketball player are in the range of $41 million.
she has two siblings and their names are as follows.
- Jonathan Earl Benjamin
- Earl Michael Earl
She has 3 children with Russell Westbrook.
- Noah Russell Westbrook
- Skye Westbrook
- Jordyn Westbrook
Relationships & Affairs:-
Nina married the NBA superstar Russell Westbrook back in 2015 and now has 3 children with him.