The person we will be introducing today is not that much of a celebrity figure. In fact he is not a celebrity at all but a son of the celebrity with a very normal life than you could imagine. The name of this person is Seargeoh Stallone. He is the son of the Hollywood’s famous action star Sylvester Stallone and a professional photographer Sash Czack.
Seargeoh Stallone is not somebody, who likes his other siblings and father as made a name in the entertainment industry. Instead, he is much more normal of a person than you imagine. Seargeoh Stallone suffers from the rare Autism syndrome that hinders even his daily normal life. He was diagnosed with autism when he was only 3 years old. Stallone tried to raise his son just like a normal child and even tried to establish a career for him but all those efforts were in vain. Seargeoh Stallone has undergone several therapies to overcome his disorder but he has never recovered completely. Still, these therapies have allowed him to overcome the disorder to a little extent spot ht eh can spend his life.
Today we will be offering all the information about life of Seargeoh Stallone that we have in this wiki-bio.
A minor actor
Date of Birth:-
Seargeoh Stallone is a man in his early 40s and as we said earlier, he suffers from the rare autism disorder. To say about his appearance, he is a handsome man with lush black hairs and dark black-colored eyes. While no one might have known him for a better part of his life, if somebody sees him in person, his jawline immediately compels others to compare him to a young Sylvester Stallone. He is a tall man with a height of 6 feet and body weight of 75kg.
Information regarding the personal life of Seargeoh Stallone is as follows.
- Seargeoh Stallone is a man born back in 1979 in USA to the family of Sylvester Stallone; a major star of Hollywood known for his parts in films like Rambo franchise and Rocky Franchise. As for his mother, she is Sasha Czack, who is both a director and actress of the Hollywood film as well as a professional photographer. Her filmography’s best works include movies like Love Of Lie, Vic, and Long Lost Love.
- As for Seargeoh Stallone’s grandparents, his grandfather’s name was Francesco Frank St. Stallone, who was a polo enthusiast as well as a hairdresser by profession. He also wrote a book by the name of Stewart Lane. As for Seargeoh Stallone’s grandmother, her name was Jackie Stallone who was an astrologer by profession and a promoter for the women dancing and wrestling. Seargeoh Stallone also happens to be the nephew of Dante Stallone and Frank Stallone. As for his aunt named Toni D’Altio, she died back in 2012 because of lung cancer.
- Seargeoh Stallone has 4 siblings; one brother and 3 sisters. His younger brother from same parents Sage Stallone died suffering from a heart disease back in 2012. As for his sisters; Sophia Rose Stallone, Scarlett Rose Stallone, and Sistine Rose Stallone; they are all his half sisters. They are Sylvester Stallone’s daughter from his third marriage with Jennifer Flavin while Sash was Sylvester’s first wife.
- Sascha Czack and Sylvester Stallone got separated from each other back on 14th February 1985.
- Seargeoh Stallone was confirmed to be autistic by doctors at a young age of 3 years old. This hindered his path to establish his career as an actor unlike his other siblings. It was during the photoshoot for People’s Magazine that Seargeoh Stallone showed signs of autism. He was starting to repeat words and was also drawing at the age when he was supposed to walk. On his suspicions, Sylvester had him checked and doctor confirmed that he was suffering from Autism.
- The news was a massive blow to the family but with love and support, Seargeoh Stallone started to take care of himself to basic extent. When his parents got divorced, Seargeoh Stallone was still undergoing the initial phases of his therapies. He was even admitted to a special school where underwent several years of therapy.
- Any people divorced Stallone to admit his son into a special autism treating medical institution but Stallone refused all such advices strongly. Ke kept Seargeoh Stallone close to his family at their family home and taught hi many things himself. He even went on to establish a research fund for the National Society for Children and Adults with Autism.
- Seargeoh Stallone showed improved signs in his autism and was different from many progressed autism patients. By the age of 10, he was already capable of living an improved life.
- Sylvester Stallone tried his best to establish his son’s acting career despite his autism disorder. However, autism was a problem that hindered this career path greatly.
- H first acting debut from Seargeoh Stallone was in Rocky II back in 1979. The role Seargeoh Stallone played was for the newborn child of Rocky and Adrian; Robert Rocky Balboa Jr.
- Sylvester himself was the director of this film while the producers were Irwin Wrinkler and Robert Chertoff.
- Seargeoh Stallone lives a secluded life due to his autism and even the annoying paparazzi of the Hollywood seem to respect his wishes. They do not follow him at all. Many of the young girls during their teens were in love with innocent yet hunky looks of Seargeoh Stallone but there have never been any news about his affairs.
There is no actual net worth of Seargeoh Stallone other than the one he shares with his siblings of his father’s net worth. It is quite decent to say that Sylvester Stallone might have made a fund of couple of millions of dollars for his autistic son to live the rest of his life comfortably.
Following is the information about the family of Seargeoh Stallone.
His father is Sylvester Stallone; a renowned Hollywood action star, screenplay writer, director, producer and investor.
His original mother’s name is Sasha Czack, who as an actress herself back in the early 1980s.
He has 4 siblings in total; one from his own other and 3 half sisters.
- Sage Stallone
- Sophia Rose Stallone
- Sistine Rose Stallone
- Scarlett Rose Stallone
He is not married so he has no children.
Relationships & Affairs:-
He is not known to have any relationships in his life.