Shawna Gordon is an American football player who served as a midfielder for the football club “Sky Blue”. Shawna previously played for “Western Sydney Wanderers” in Australia and worked with “UmeåIK” at “Damallsvenskan” in Sweden. Shawna started this sport in high school. Since then, she has been setting record results. During college, Shawna played for the “Long Beach 49ers”.
She has represented the United States in international competitions for their U-17 and U-20 national teams. At high-level international conferences, Shawna was drafted by the “Boston Vandals.” Unfortunately, she was unable to play for the team. As a result, her international career has suffered. However, her statistics on the club are enough to illustrate her soccer skills.
Date of Birth:-
January 18th 1990
Fontana, California, USA
- In 2011, “Long Beach” was shortlisted in the “NCAA Elite Eight” and Shawner was named “Midfielder of the annual Big Western Conference.”
- After graduation, Shawna was selected by the “Boston Breakers” in 2013 to participate in the first season of the “National Women’s Soccer League” (NWSL). This should be the beginning of your professional career. However, she did not play a game for the team. After that, he pursued a career at the club.
- In the 2013-2014 season, Shawna was selected by Australia’s “Western Sydney Wanders FC”. She played 10 games and scored a goal for the club.
- In December 2013, the “Western Sydney Swingers” defeated the “Perth Glory Football Club”. Shawner was named “W League Player of the Week”. The following summer, she scored 5 goals, provided 5 assists for the “Los Angeles Blues” and led the team to the fourth championship of the “W League”.
- Shauna then played for “Umea IK” in the Swedish “Damallsvenskan” in the 2014 season. She remained with the team for about a year before returning to the United States to join Sky Blue Football Club in New Jersey. In October 2014, Shawna was selected as a left-handed midfielder by New Jersey’s ‘Sky Blue FC’ team ‘NWSL’.
- During the 2015 season, Shawna played 13 games for the club, 10 of which started.
- Internationally, Shawna has previously represented the United States on the U-17 national team. In 2008, she joined the training camp for the US U-20 women’s soccer team.
- Shawna was born on January 18, 1990 in Fontana, a suburb of Los Angeles. He grew up in the nearby town of Rancho Cucamonga (Rancho Cucamonga).
- Shawna played for the “Los Osos High School” college football team for 4 years and even led his team to two league championships. She was selected to the league’s first team four times and won the title of “Most Valuable Player” (MVP).
- Shawna played for “Arsenal” and participated in regional training camps and the “Olympic Development Program” (ODP) for 5 consecutive years. In 2006, he won the “ODP” national championship for his “90 Cal South ODP” team. The following year, his team won second place.
- Shawna participated in “California State University” and served as a midfielder for the “Long Beach 49ers” from 2008 to 2011. She led the team to three “Big Western” championships and also participated in three “NCAA” tournaments.
- From 2014 to 2015, Shawna kept in touch with actor and former model Shemar Moore. They have been found in many public places. Shawna also appeared on “The Ellen Show” with Shemar in February 2015.
- Since breaking up with Shemar, Shwana has never heard of dating anyone and is believed to be single at the moment.
The net worth of Shawna Gordon is around 2 million dollars. She receives a yearly salary of 8500 dollars from her career of being a soccer player.
Relationships & Affairs:-
She previously had a romantic relationship with a former actor and a model Shemar Moore from 2014 till 2015. She is currently single.