Simone Biles is an American rhythmic gymnast, known for her personal gold medal at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. She is a rhythmic gymnast, generally good at full-range, floor, and jumping gymnastics. Simone Biles has been a world champion in these three events for three years.
She won a total of around 19 Olympic and world medals, making her the most famous American gymnast. She won the record for the most gold medals won by an American woman at an Olympics. She is the sixth woman to win Olympic medals and world championship medals among complete individual champions. She is famous for her role in “Dancing with the Stars.” He currently lives in Spring, Texas, USA.
Simone Arianne Biles
Date of Birth:-
March 14th 1997
Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Simone’s career as a gymnast began with her first attempt at gymnastics while on a field trip with a nursery classmate at the age of 6. She left a deep impression on her coach and they advised her to continue gymnastics in the future.
- She soon chose to receive training at “Bannon’s Gymnastix” and began receiving formal training with trainer Aimee Boorman and at the time she was only eight years old.
- Her formal career began in 2011 at the American Classic in Houston. It was ranked third in overall competition and first in vault and balance beam. Later that year, she participated in the American Classic in Chicago, Illinois, where he finished 20th.
- In 2012, her success prompted her to focus more on gymnastics. For this reason, she dropped out of public school and began homeschooling, which allowed her to receive almost 2 hours of training every day.
- At the 2012 American Classic in Hansville, Texas, she placed first in the full event and once again performed well on the vault. She also won first place at the American Classic in Chicago, paving the way for her to enter the National Championship.
- In 2012, she ranked third in the national championship and again ranked first in the jumping competition. This makes your selection for the youth team very easy.
- She and her teammate Katelyn Ohashi made their international debut as substitutes for Elizabeth Price and Kyla Ross, who withdrew from the 2013 Americas due to injuries. Cup.
- She won the first prize of the Jesolo Trophy in Italy in 2013.
- At the 2013 National Championship, she won the full title, which is taller than previous medalist Kyla Ross. She also won silver medals in all four games. This secures your position in the senior team and in the world championship team.
- She won the women’s all-round championship at the World Rhythmic Gymnastics Championships in Belgium.
- After missing several competitions due to Ashes’ injuries earlier this year, she repeated her performance by winning the gold medal at the 2014 National Gymnastics Championships.
- At the 2014 Nanning Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships in China, she successfully defended her world champion title.
- She ranked first in the 2015 AT&T America Cup with a score of 62,2999, 4,467 points more than the silver medalist. She also won the 2015 Jesolo Trophy in the same month.
- On July 29, 2015, she announced that she would become a professional player and signed with Octagon. She won the third national championship and became the only second woman to win this honor.
- After winning the 2015 Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship, she became the first woman to win the world championship title three times in a row.
- Multinational sports equipment giant Nike became its sponsor on November 11, 2015.
- In 2016, she won the Pacific Rim Championship and the national championship, and she won the full championship. On July 10, it was announced that she would be joining the Olympic lineup.
- At the 2016 Olympics, she won her first gold medal in team competition on August 9. Subsequently, she won the overall gold medal in the individual event on August 11. She won the second gold medal in the women’s jump with a score of 15,966. She scored the same points in the game on the court and won the gold medal for it. She also grabbed the bronze medal on the balance beam.
- Simone was born on March 14, 1997, to Shanon Biles in Columbus, Ohio. Simone’s father is Kelvin Clemons. However, it never became a part of her life, because she faced addiction problems and abandoned her family. Simone’s mother, Shanon, was also a victim of drug and alcohol abuse. She also did not play a major role in raising the children.
- Simone is a third of the four siblings; the others are Ashley, Twin and Adria. Adria Biles is also a gymnast. Simone was raised by her grandfather Ron Biles and his wife Nellie Cayetano Biles. Ron was a former air traffic controller. Nellie is a nurse and co-owner of several nursing homes in the United States.
- In 2016, after Russian cyber espionage organization Fancy Bear invaded the World Anti-Doping Agency, his medical information was released.
- She announced via Twitter that he had attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. He was allowed the same treatment and was granted a treatment waiver.
- Simone’s coach had never trained a good gymnast before training and believes that the coach’s lack of experience is helpful for both of them to explore and learn new skills.
- Aimee Boorman is like Simone’s second mother. According to Simone, Aimee can read her thoughts and emotions, and this relationship helps her in life.
- She is a huge fan of Zac Efron and pop singer Taylor Swift.
- The video of Simone escaping from the podium at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships was widely circulated.
- Her net worth is $ 6 million. She is the smallest gymnast in America.
- She invented two back flips, followed by straight or half swing body poses.
Simone Biles net worth is at an estimated $6 million which she earned from her winning prizes in countless gymnastic events. Other than that, she is also a youth icon in sports industry and hence got many amazing endorsement deals from all over the world.
The name of Simone Biles’ father is Kelvin Clemons. he was never a part of her life as he struggled with problems of addictions and abandoned his family.
The name of Simone Biles’ mother is Shannon, too was a victim of drug and alcohol addiction
Simone is third among the 4 four siblings
Adria Biles is also a gymnast. Simone was brought up by her grandfather, Ron Biles and his wife, Nellie Cayetano Biles.
She has no children yet.
Relationships & Affairs:-