Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the famous Hedge Fund Managers in America, Kyle Bass. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Hedge Fund Manager
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
48 years old Hedge Fund Manager is working in Dallas with a 2.2 billion dollars hedge fund. He is the founder for one of the famous Hedge Funds in Dallas, USA, Known by name of Hyman Capital Fund.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
- Kyle Bass or normally known as Kyle Bass is amongst most influential Hedge Fund Managers of America. Kyle Bass has enjoyed the luxury since the time he was born but instead of letting that go to his head he decided to make the most of what life has to offer and built himself a multibillion dollar empire. The highlights of his life as a banker and a hedge fund manager are as follows.
- From 1992 to 1994 he worked with major businesses like Prudential Securities and Bear Sterns. He became the youngest Managing Director of Bears Stearns at the age of 28 years old.
- In 2001, Kyle joined the Legg Mason where he managed Hedge Funds and other institutional clients. His work was to present strategic investment options.
- In 2005 after selling his share at Legg Mason, Kyle founded his own firm by name of Hayman Capital Management, L.P.
- Kyle launched the firm with 33 million dollars of investors and 5 million dollars of his own. Predicting the realty bubble in America at that moment, Kyle like many other investors benefitted from this.
- At the current moment his hedge fund firm is estimated at a net worth of about 2.2 billion dollars a feat that he pulled off in the times of financial crisis in America.
- Kyle Bass has also been the head of many charitable organizations and is noted for his philanthropy works. In addition to financial aid to these charity organizations, Kyle also serves as their board member and advisor on financial problems.
- Various Universities and Colleges across America has invited Kyle Bass to bestow his Commerce and banking wisdom with nation’s young minds.
Date of Birth:-
September 7th, 1969
Dallas, Texas, USA
Few of the amazing facts about Kyle Bass are as follows.
- Kyle Bass attended the Texan Christian University and got there through his Division 1 diving scholarship. He earned his Bachelor’s degree of Finance with strong aspect of real estate from university back in 1992.
- Since when he was child he had a sense of finances and equity. He told his mom once that You Need to Have Physical Gold.
- Besides collecting physical gold for himself, Kyle also gathers platinum bars that are kept in safe of his firm or security vaults located in Houston.
- Just like collecting gold and platinum he has one other hobby and that is collecting nickels and a whole bunch of them at that. Kyle Bass has a vault in Dallas that has twenty million nickels pasted on a wooden wall.
- He also collects all the state of the art guns that are legal for civilians in America.
- He is in habit of buying his own explosive via Fed-Ex which he uses to blow up beaver damn on his ranch.
- To roam around his ranch, Kyle has a US Army Jeep mounted with all the weapons necessary for one.
Kyle Bass being one of the biggest names in the banking and commerce world and the founder of a major Hedge Fund with a worth of 2.2 billion dollars is sure to have immense net worth of his own. The notion is made on the fact that Kyle had invested his own official share in the starting business and that might have sure paid him well after all this time. The official net worth figure of Kyle Bass is not available for the general public due to private and security concerns.
Kyle Bass as the managing director and founder of Hayman Capital Fund has to look after the firm himself and has to maintain his residence near the firm, resides in Dallas, Texas. He owns a 2400 acres Ranch in Texas upon which a beautiful and luxurious mansion is built. The whole property is listed at 59.5 million dollars as of 2018.
Little is known about family history of Kyle Bass except the information he himself revealed in various interviews and guest appearances on TV or in public. According to him he was born in Miami, Florida and both of his parents were Americans. His father later moved to Dallas and that’s where he spent most of his life and brought up his own business eventually. The further details of his family background are as follows.
The name of Kyle’s father is not known except of the information that he himself was a businessman. In Kyle’s birth town Miami, his father managed the Hotel Fontainebleau. From there his father moved his family to Dallas and joined the Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Her name is not available for public information except the fact that she was a simple house wife.
There are no known siblings of Kyle Bass or if there are their information is not made public.
He has no known children of his own.
Being one of the big names in the Investment World, Kyle Bass maintains a low profile when it comes to relationships. There has not been seen much women with him during his course of career that could be called his girlfriends or his wife. If there is a girlfriend or a wife the information is yet to be announced by Kyle himself.