Kyle Bass Age, Height, Net Worth, Wife In 2021
Bio, Age, Weight, Height, Facts, Controversies, Net Worth, Family Tree, kyle bass wife Personal life
For our readers today we have selected one of the famous Hedge Fund Managers in America, Kyle Bass. Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Hedge Fund Manager
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
48 years old Hedge Fund Manager is working in Dallas with a 2.2 billion dollars hedge fund. He is the founder for one of the famous Hedge Funds in Dallas, USA, Known by name of Hyman Capital Fund.
For personal life we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
- Kyle Bass or normally known as Kyle Bass is amongst most influential Hedge Fund Managers of America. Kyle Bass has enjoyed the luxury since the time he was born but instead of letting that go to his head he decided to make the most of what life has to offer and built himself a multibillion dollar empire. The highlights of his life as a banker and a hedge fund manager are as follows.
- From 1992 to 1994 he worked with major businesses like Prudential Securities and Bear Sterns. He became the youngest Managing Director of Bears Stearns at the age of 28 years old.
- In 2001, Kyle joined the Legg Mason where he managed Hedge Funds and other institutional clients. His work was to present strategic investment options.
- In 2005 after selling his share at Legg Mason, Kyle founded his own firm by name of Hayman Capital Management, L.P.
- Kyle launched the firm with 33 million dollars of investors and 5 million dollars of his own. Predicting the realty bubble in America at that moment, Kyle like many other investors benefitted from this.
- At the current moment his hedge fund firm is estimated at a net worth of about 2.2 billion dollars a feat that he pulled off in the times of financial crisis in America.
- Kyle Bass has also been the head of many charitable organizations and is noted for his philanthropy works. In addition to financial aid to these charity organizations, Kyle also serves as their board member and advisor on financial problems.
- Various Universities and Colleges across America has invited Kyle Bass to bestow his Commerce and banking wisdom with nation’s young minds.
Date of Birth:-
September 7th, 1969 (some Sources)
Dallas, Texas, USA
Few of the amazing facts about Kyle Bass are as follows.
- Kyle Bass attended the Texan Christian University and got there through his Division 1 diving scholarship. He earned his Bachelor’s degree of Finance with strong aspect of real estate from university back in 1992.
- Since when he was child he had a sense of finances and equity. He told his mom once that You Need to Have Physical Gold.
- Besides collecting physical gold for himself, Kyle also gathers platinum bars that are kept in safe of his firm or security vaults located in Houston.
- Just like collecting gold and platinum he has one other hobby and that is collecting nickels and a whole bunch of them at that. Kyle Bass has a vault in Dallas that has twenty million nickels pasted on a wooden wall.
- He also collects all the state of the art guns that are legal for civilians in America.
- He is in habit of buying his own explosive via Fed-Ex which he uses to blow up beaver damn on his ranch.
- To roam around his ranch, Kyle has a US Army Jeep mounted with all the weapons necessary for one.
Kyle Bass being one of the biggest names in the banking and commerce world and the founder of a major Hedge Fund with a worth of 2.2 billion dollars is sure to have immense net worth of his own. The notion is made on the fact that Kyle had invested his own official share in the starting business and that might have sure paid him well after all this time. The official net worth figure of Kyle Bass is not available for the general public due to private and security concerns.
Kyle Bass as the managing director and founder of Hayman Capital Fund has to look after the firm himself and has to maintain his residence near the firm, resides in Dallas, Texas. He owns a 2400 acres Ranch in Texas upon which a beautiful and luxurious mansion is built. The whole property is listed at 59.5 million dollars as of 2018.
Little is known about family history of Kyle Bass except the information he himself revealed in various interviews and guest appearances on TV or in public. According to him he was born in Miami, Florida and both of his parents were Americans. His father later moved to Dallas and that’s where he spent most of his life and brought up his own business eventually. The further details of his family background are as follows.
The name of Kyle’s father is not known except of the information that he himself was a businessman. In Kyle’s birth town Miami, his father managed the Hotel Fontainebleau. From there his father moved his family to Dallas and joined the Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Her name is not available for public information except the fact that she was a simple house wife.
There are no known siblings of Kyle Bass or if there are their information is not made public.
He has no known children of his own.
Being one of the big names in the Investment World, Kyle Bass maintains a low profile when it comes to relationships. There has not been seen much women with him during his course of career that could be called his girlfriends or his wife. If there is a girlfriend or a wife the information is yet to be announced by Kyle himself.
Texas Christian University
Kyle Bass attended Texax Christian University and made his way to Division 1 Diving scholarship. He graduated in 1992 with a bachelor degree of finance and real estate from the Texas Christian University.
Hayman Capital Management
Kyle Bass, as a young college student with immense talent and curiosity made his way to the Manhattan where he landed a job at Bear Stearns. He later moved to CR Intrinsic (Monsanto) where he earned huge money trading Special Situation Investing as investment manager.
Bass moved to Dallas, Texas where he founded his company called Hayman Capital Management which focuses mainly on global special situation securities.
Kyle Bass’ occupation is Investment Banker and Hedgefund Manager. Kyle Bass company is Hayman Capital Management which specializes in Trading of Special situation Securities. He recently backed out of a 5 Million dollar deal with Tesla Motors. He is also responsible for the decline in value of both Komatsu and Toshiba. His company is currently under investigation for insider trading.
Kobe Bryant recently filed a $25 million dollar lawsuit against Kyle Bass who he accuses of insulting him in the media and causing his recent decline in income.
Kyle Bass Personal Life is as mysterious as his professional life. To the public he has only discussed the minimal about his family background and educational record. He is a married man but there is no official confirmation of the name, identity and marital status of his wife. It is also not known if he has any children of his own or not. There are only speculations regarding the same.
Some questions our readers ask are summarise below.
Is Kyle Bass Gay ?
Answer :- Only he knows but there is no evidence found to prove the rumors.
What is Kyle Bass’s Net Worth ?
Answer :- His official net worth figure has not been revealed by Kyle himself but his private investment in various firms and industries has a total estimated net worth of 2.2 billion dollars as per 2018.
Is Kyle Bass Dead ?
Answer :- No he is very much alive and doing well for himself.
Who is Kyle Bass’s Wife ?
Answer :- There has been no information of his wife till now. He might be unmarried or dating some girls as there have not been seen any evidence to prove him married so far.
Where does Kyle Bass Live ?
Answer :- Kyle lives in Dallas, Texas. He has a luxury house there which he bought at 59 million dollars back in 2017.
How did Kyle Bass make his money?
Answer :- He made his money in a number of ways. He started in his early life with small jobs and invested successfully in various firms and companies which elevated Kyle Bass’ profits to a huge figure. He has invested in various companies and firms such as Tesla Motors, Toshiba, Komatsu etc which brought him huge revenues.
Kyle Bass is a very talented man and he has made his interest known in various fields, which include Investment Banking, Trading of Special Situation Securities, Asset management etc. His company is located in Dallas, Texas and it deals with huge volumes of transactions every month which help the firm grow continuously.
Kyle Bass Personal life has been under strict scrutiny of public and media ever since he entered the field of Investment Banking in Dallas, Texas. He has been associated with many controversies ever since his official entry into the field of Investment Banking and as chief investment officer.
He is now facing a lawsuit filed by Kobe Bryant and his wife and he is also accused of insider trading by an anonymous investor. He has not shared much information about his private life with the public but he is still very popular among the mass and he is known for his dominance in the field of Investment Banking.
According to some soruces he also worked for securities and exchange commission.
How many people want to marry Kyle Bass ?
Answer :- Everyone wants to marry Kyle Bass because of his huge bank balance and successful career. He is very talented and confident about himself and many girls want to marry him. But he is not interested in marriage for now.
What is Kyle Bass Famous For ?
Answer :- He is famous for being a very successful Investment Banker who has been able to rise from the bottom of career ladder.
Do the Bass brothers own Disney?
Answer :- No they do not own any part of Disney.
Where is Kyle Bass ranch?
Answer :- Officially, He does not own any ranch yet.
What is Kyle Bass age?
Kyle Bass’ exact birth date has not been mentioned in any official resource. But still, it can be confirmed that he is somewhere between 40 and 50 years of age as of 2018.
Who bought Barefoot Ranch?
Answer :- If you are asking about Kyle Bass then only he can answer that question.
TAGS: Hayman Capital Management, senior managing director, Texas Christian University, Kyle bass gay, senior managing director, investment manager, Hong Kong Dollar Peg, hong kong dollar, straight marital status, early life, securities and exchange commission, kyle bass gender, straight marital status, subprime mortgage crisis, kyle bass’s, Hong Kong’s Dollar, Hong Kong’s Currency, started hayman capital management, real estate business, bass decided, how kyle bass’s bet, subsequent poor performance, wall street journal, china skeptic bass, institutional equity office, joined bear stearns, november video posted online, joined legg mason, subprime mortgages, debt crisis, unnamed hedge fund, march sec filing shows, early success, jeff tillotson, contents early life, Tommy Hicks Jr, Unites States Nationality,