Callie Marie Rivers is a retired American volleyball player. Callie was born to famous NBA player and coach Doc Rivers, and she was born to love sports. Her brothers are also renowned basketball players. As a student at Winter Park High School in Florida, Rivers began her formal athletic journey. She has played for the school volleyball team and has set many records.
She also led the team to several state championships. Later, before graduating, she received Florida Gatorade High School’s Best Player of the Year award. After graduating from high school, Rivers joined the University of Florida volleyball team and continued to lead the spirit. She set many records in her freshman year and was named to the AVCA Americas first team in her senior year.
She also briefly worked for a year at the Leonas de Ponce professional club. However, Rivers decided to retire early. Since retiring from competitive sports, Callie has appeared often at many social events and has been frequently reported on by many outlets. After announcing her engagement to NBA player Seth Curry, she recently made headlines. Rivers also has many social networks and is very popular on Instagram and Twitter.
Callie Marie Rivers
Date of Birth:-
September 17th, 1989
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Callie Rivers was born into a family that loves sports. His father, Doc Rivers, is a former NBA player and is now a basketball coach for many well-known teams. Callie naturally likes sports. While studying at Winter Park High School in Florida, he started playing volleyball for the high school team. Not only was she good at it, but she also achieved a decisive victory at school. Under his leadership, the school won the 6A state championship in just three seasons.
- In addition to these accomplishments, Callie also set a professional record for the school. In her name, she had 1,394 murders, 2,356 attempts, and 184.5 crashes. She also ranks second in the rankings and ace, and third in all field goal percentages.
- She finished the school year with high scores and was named “Florida Gatorade High School Player of the Year.” During school, Callie actively represented her city and state.
- During the USA Volleyball Youth Olympic Championships, she played for the USA A2 youth national team.
- In 2006, she was also named the Most Valuable Player in the USA High Performance Championship. These honors helped her shed her athletic career during college.
- She attended the University of Florida in 2007 and continued to play volleyball. In the same year, he posted the fourth highest percentage of field goals per game (2.71) and the fifth highest percentage of touchdowns per game (3.29) for college freshmen.
- In 2008, she was instrumental in the team’s SEC championship. For her contribution this season, she received the AVCA America Honor Award. In his third year, she successfully joined the AVCA Americas Third Team.
- In her senior year of college, when she was a senior, she was named a member of the AVCA Americas first team, which is an honor for her.
- After graduating, she signed a contract with her first professional club, Leonas de Ponce, during the Italian Women’s Premier League. However, she only played for a year before deciding to retire.
- After retiring from sports, Callie continues to receive intense media attention. When she took photos for the newly launched swimwear brand Kiwi Plum, she also became a model. The swimsuit series was founded by Mariah Woodson, using NBA characters and their descendants as models. Because many sports fans are eager to learn more about their large family and personal life, it has also received a lot of attention on social media profiles.
- Callie Marie Rivers was born on September 17, 1989 in Atlanta, Georgia, to Kirsten and Glenn Anton “Doc” Rivers. Her father is a famous basketball coach and currently leads the Los Angeles Clippers. She has three brothers and sisters. Her brothers Jeremiah, Austin, and Spencer are all professional basketball players.
- Callie often hangs out with veteran athletes and her personal life has received a lot of media attention. She had previously established relationships with Brandon Spikes, Dexter Strickland, Paul George, and Kyrie Irving.
- Callie is currently in a relationship with NBA player Seth Adham Curry, and the two got engaged on February 14, 2019. At the time of the engagement, it was revealed that Callie was pregnant. The couple’s daughter, Carter Lynn Curry, was born on May 9, 2019.
- When Callie dated football guard Brandon Spikes, she was mistakenly involved in a sex scandal involving Spikes. After viewing the video, many outlets believed that the woman on the tape was Spikes’ girlfriend, Rivers; However, Spikes later issued a statement saying that the tape dates back to his college days and that the woman is not Kelly.
The majority of the net worth that Callie Rivers has is from two sources. One of them is her illustrious sports career, whereas the other one is from her wealthy family. In short, the personal net worth of Callie Rivers is 1 million dollars.
As for her husband, Seth Curry, he is a well-known basketball player in NBA. His net worth is 4 million dollars.
She has a child named Carter Lynn Curry, who was born on May 9, 2019.
Relationships & Affairs:-
She is engaged to the player Seth Curry, who is the brother of the well-know basketball player Steph Curry.