Debby Clarke Belichick is an American businesswoman. She is the ex-wife of William Stephen Belichick who is the current head coach of the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). Debby was born in Maryland and grew up near Belichick and they were lovers in high school. After graduating from Annapolis High School and attending Phillips College in Andover, Massachusetts, and finally graduating from Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut, she stayed with him.
They dated early in his coaching career. In 1977, they exchanged their wedding vows. Two years later, Belichick took a job as an assistant coach in the NFL, directly under the leadership of New York Giants head coach Ray Perkins. In 1991, he was named head coach of the Cleveland Browns; in 2000, he was signed as an active player for the New England Patriots. In 2006, Debby and Belichick separated after a complicated divorce, which involved allegations of infidelity against Belichick. Since then, Debbie has established herself as a successful businesswoman.
Debby Clarke Belichick
Bill Belichick’s Ex-Wife
Date of Birth:-
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Debby and Belichick have been in love since they were teenagers. He was originally from Nashville, Tennessee and grew up in Annapolis, Maryland. When I was young, I played both soccer and hockey. During the graduate year, he studied at Phillips College to improve his grades. In 1975, he received a BA in economics from Wesleyan University.
- Debby and Belichick were in a serious relationship when they began their coaching careers in 1975. His first job in the NFL was as an assistant coach to head coach Ted Marchibroda of the Baltimore Colts. A year later, he was hired by the Detroit Lions Club. In 1977, Debby (Debby) and Belichick (Belichick) got married. In the professional field, Belichick was responsible for training short and wide range receivers. The following season, he joined the Denver Broncos. Subsequently, he served as an assistant coach to coach Ray Perkins for the New York Giants from 1979 to 1990. As a head coach, he played for the Cleveland Browns (1991-95), New England Patriots (1996), and New York Jets (1997 -99), before returning to the Patriots in 2000. Since then, he has been with them and led them to six NFL Super Bowl championships (XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI and LIII). He has been named the NFL AP Coach of the Year three times (2003, 2007 and 2010).
- Debbie and Belichick have three children, their daughter Amanda and sons Stephen and Brian. Like her father, Amanda played hockey in high school and college and attended Wesleyan University. In July 2015, she became the head coach of women’s hockey at Holy Cross College in Massachusetts. Stephen is currently a safety coach under the leadership of Patriot’s father. In 2016, Brian joined the Patriots main office as a reconnaissance assistant.
- Debbie and Belichick reportedly split prior to the 2004 season. However, the Patriots didn’t make this news public until July 2005. He allegedly had an affair with former New York giant receptionist Sharon Shenocca, who was separated from her husband Vincent Shenocca at the time. He was accused of not only spending expensive gifts for Xenoka, but also buying his four-bedroom house in Park Slope for $ 2.2 million. These accusations eventually led to a divorce proceeding, which was completed in 2006.
- Since the divorce, Belichick has dated Linda Holliday from Jupiter, Florida.
- Debby Clarke is said to have been born in Maryland sometime in 1955. There is no information about her family and her growth. As we all know, she and Belichick are high school lovers and he has studied at Annapolis High School. However, it is not clear whether she has attended the same school.
- In recent years, Debby and a friend founded The Art of Tile & Stone. According to the Boston Herald, this is “A new tile store in Wellesley, offering all services from design to installation of new stone.” She is very active on Facebook, regularly posts photos of tiles and stones and updates her business.
- The Boston Globe also reported that Debbie and Belichick bought $ 4.6 million in Nantucket in 2007. She currently lives in Massachusetts.
- While still married, Debbie and Belichick established a charitable organization to raise money for the homeless in Cleveland, Ohio, and Massachusetts. In a recent social media post, she mentioned the marathon run by the Bill Belichick Foundation and told herself, “This girl keeps life going!”
As per some sources, the official net worth of Debby Clarke Belichick is somewhere around 3 to 5 million dollars. This is the net worth that she has managed to acquire from her career as a business woman. As for the divorce settlement, that one is not known at the moment.
Her ex-husband Bill Belichick has a net worth of whopping 60 million dollars. If we go by the normal divorce agreements, it might be that she at least got half of that.
There is not much information available about the early family life of Debby Clarke Belichik. As for whatever information is available, it is as follows.
She has 3 children from her marriage with Bill Belichick. Their names are as follows.
- Amanda Belichick
- Brian Belichick
- Stephen Belichick
Relationships & Affairs:-
Debby Clarke Belichick only had one serious relationship in her life ad that was with her ex-husband Bill Belichick. She married him back in 1977. The long marriage ended back in 2006. Since then Bill is dating Linda Holliday.