Gillian Turner is an American journalist who served as a member of the National Security Council during the terms of George W Bush and Barack Obama. She is currently a full-time news correspondent and vice president of Fox News, and was also vice president of Jones International Group, a global strategy company.
Gillian was initially interested in dance, she was fond of dance classes and danced with the “Pennsylvania Ballet” for a year. However, since the beginning of college, she has entered a completely different career. Before joining Albright Group Ltd., she obtained a BA in political science and government. Over time, she has achieved world-renowned achievements in his career. During her tenure in the George W Bush administration, she joined the White House National Security Council as a research assistant.
Her outstanding work won the award for “Outstanding Service of the National Security Council.” She was eventually promoted to the position of director and served in this capacity during the Barack Obama administration. Later, she received a master’s degree in social science, African governance, security studies, and political science.
For our readers today, we bring to you the wiki-bio of Gillian Turner. In this wiki-bio of Gillian Turner, you will get to know all about this celebrity’s life.
Former National Security Council Staffer
Date of Birth:-
September 6th 1982
Cape Town, South Africa
- Gillian initially worked at Albright Group, LLC. He also served as part of the minority leader’s office in the “United States House of Representatives.” In July 2006, during the presidency of George W. Bush, she joined the White House National Security Council in Washington, DC as a research assistant. She has worked in government agencies for almost 4 years and has witnessed the transition of government. Barack Obama became the new President of the United States on January 20, 2009. Thus, Gillian has the opportunity to serve the governments of two former Presidents of the United States.
- She was awarded the “Outstanding Service Award from the National Security Council” for her outstanding contribution to the Security Council during the Bush administration. Subsequently, in January 2009, she was promoted to the Council’s Director of Legislative Affairs.
- During the Bush administration, Gillian traveled extensively with the president and visited various countries in Europe. During her time with the Obama administration, her primary responsibility was to liaise between the “United States House of Representatives” and the “White House” on issues related to national security and foreign policy.
- She has served as the Council’s Director of Legislative Affairs until May 2010.
- In June 2012 she joined the “Jones International Group”. When she left the global strategy company in August 2017, she was serving as the company’s vice president.
- Meanwhile, Gillian became a writer for “Fox” in 2014. She became a full-time news correspondent for “Fox News” in January 2018. Her correspondent duties include dealing with prominent officials of the National Security Council.
- She also served as vice president of the channel. Until now, during her tenure on “Fox News,” she has been on “Fox News,” “Fox and Friends,” “US News Room,” and “Sunday Fox News,” etc.
- Gillian Turner was born on September 6, 1982. Some sources said that she was born in Cape Town, South Africa, while others said that it was New York, the United States.
- Little is known about her parents or siblings. Sources said that her parents were writers and that her mother was the inspiration for her determination to become a journalist.
- Gillian grew up in New York and received her elementary education there.
- As a child, she was inspired by staunch fans like Peter Boal, Maria Kowroski, and Wendy Whelan and developed a passion for dance.
- At age 7 she aspired to become a professional dancer. At age 8 she began taking dance classes. After graduating from high school, she also danced with the “Pennsylvania Ballet” for a year.
- However, during college, she completely changed the focus of her work.
- In 2005, she received a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from Columbia University. In 2010, she entered the “University of Cape Town” and received a master’s degree in social sciences, African governance, security studies and political science in 2012.
- Gillian is in a relationship. However, it seems that she would rather keep her life away from the attention of others, because she did not reveal anything about the important part.
- According to sources, she was engaged in 2016. Gillian is very active on social media, especially on “Instagram” and “Twitter.” Their respective “gillianhturner” and “GillianHTurner” accounts have accumulated thousands of followers.
- According to her “Instagram” account, she is a fan of dogs. She mentions that she is the mother of her two dogs named Olivia & Connor, which are often in many of her “Instagram” posts.
There is no official figure for the net worth of Gillian Turner but we have made some close estimate about it. Her official salary from her job is currently 300K per year. Considering this, she must have a decent net worth of somewhere in-between 1 to 2 million dollars.
There is very little information available on the family of Gillian Turner. Still, all the information that we could scavenger on her family is as follows.
Not known. There is a rumor that he was a writer and that Gillian got that penmanship from her father.
As for her mother, her name is also not known but she is also known to be a writer. Gillian Turner once said that he mother was the information that determined her to become a journalist.
There might be some but neither their exact numbers or age is known.
She has no children yet.
Relationships & Affairs:-
She, like most aspects of her personal life, likes to keep her love life private. She is rumored to be engaged to somebody since 2016. Till this day, we don’t know how that person looks or what their name is.