Neymar is a Brazilian soccer player who played for the Brazilian national team and the French club “Paris Saint-Germain”. He is known as one of the most important soccer players in the world. Neymar, like many other soccer players in Brazil, was originally a street soccer player. But his father once played professional soccer and helped him take the game seriously so that he could become a professional player. Neymar joined the youth team of “FC Santos” at the age of 11. In fact, he has been accepted by the popular youth program of the Spanish club “Real Madrid” (Real Madrid), but decided to stay in Brazil after receiving a high salary.
Throughout Neymar’s “Santos” career, he scored an amazing goal one after another, and his skills became the theme of the entire city. As a result, the biggest clubs in the world compete with each other to sign him. In 2013, he signed with “Barcelona” and made an immediate impact, finally clinching the Catalan club’s Triple Crown in 2015. During his career, Neymar continued to be a prominent player for the Brazilian national team and helped his team enter the semi-finals of the “World Cup” 2014 in Brazil. There is no doubt that Neymar is one of the best footballers in the world and is preparing to become one of the best footballers of his generation.
Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
Date of Birth:-
February 5th 1992
Mogi das Cruzes, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- In 2009, Neymar debuted in the debut of the “Santos Football Club”. Over the next four years, he helped the team win the “Copa Libertadores” and became the team’s prolific scorer. The club played 102 times. During the club, he has been drawn to the biggest clubs in Europe. In fact, he joined the “Real Madrid” Academy at age 14, but after the club offered him a higher salary, he stayed at the “Santos Football Club”.
- After Brazilian soccer coach Dunga ignored the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, Neymar made his international debut in a friendly match that same year. The following year, he won two points for Brazil in a failed “Copa América” A year later, he scored three points at the “Olympics” and won the silver medal in Brazil.
- Neymar is being wanted by the biggest club in the world while playing for “Santos Football Club”. After the tug of war between Spanish giants “Real Madrid” and “Barcelona”, Neymar signed a contract with “Barcelona” in 2013 for a transfer fee of 86.2 million euros or 96.5 million US dollars. In the same year, Neymar scored 4 goals in the “Competitions Cup”. Brazil finally won the match and defeated Spain in the final.
- During the 2013 season, Neymar went on to play for “Barcelona”. In his first season at the club, he impressed everyone by scoring goals in important matches, including “El Clásico” vs. “Real Madrid”. He scored 39 goals in all “Barcelona” competitions and the club went on to win triple crowns in the “UEFA Champions League” and the “Champions League”.
- At the 2014 “FIFA World Cup”, Neymar was the main star of the Brazilian team, when the team participated in the game to find the sixth champion of the “World Cup” from Brazil. Neymar scored four goals in the championship but was injured in the quarterfinals against Colombia. As a result, he was unable to participate in the semi-finals against Germany. Brazil lost in the semi-finals and were eliminated from the “World Cup” in a humiliating way.
- In the 2015-16 season, for health reasons, he missed the “UEFA Super Cup”. However, he was shortlisted for the 2015 “FIFA Golden Globe Awards” and won third place. He helped the team by scoring a goal against Sevilla in the final of the Copa del Rey, the second consecutive national double crown. He was also named captain of the “Copa América” but was suspended in the second game
- In the 2016-17 season, Neymar was the star of his club, scoring goals for the team on matchday 16 of the UEFA Champions League. He also scored the 100th goal for “Barcelona” on April 2, 2017. His club also won the “Copa del Rey” final. He was also named captain of the Brazilian team for the “Summer Olympics” in Rio de Janeiro. He scored the winning goal against Germany in the final, allowing the country to win the first “Olympic” gold medal in a men’s soccer match.
- Neymar played for the “Paris Saint-Germain” club for the first time in the 2017-18 season, scoring a goal in the first match with “Guingamp”. Despite his right foot injury, he finished the season with 28 goals in 30 games.
- For this talented player, the 2018-19 season had a poor performance because he is still recovering from injuries. He lost many games in the “Champions League”, he also lost to “Rains” and lost the final of the “Grand Cup of France”. In addition, the Brazilian team was also eliminated from the 2018 World Cup after losing to Belgium in the quarterfinals. . He was excluded from the “Copa América” tournament in 2019 after an ankle injury against Qatar in a friendly match.
- Neymar played street soccer and futsal in his childhood. Participating in futsal and street soccer with his friends helped him improve the skills of soccer players. In 2003 he began to represent the quarry of the Portuguesa Santista and moved to San Vicente.
- Neymar joined the famous Brazilian club “FC Santos” at the age of 11 in 2003. After joining “Santos Football Club”, his strength continued to increase. He signed his first senior contract with “FC Santos” at age 17.
- Little is known about Neymar’s private life, but he had a child (boy) with a woman named Carolina Dantas in 2011. His relationship with her is reportedly not serious. His son’s name is Davi Lucca and he lives with Neymar.
Neymar is regarded as one of the best and most successful players of the modern era. He has amassed not only countless fans all across the globe from his impressive plays but also quite a bit of net worth. As of this year, the net worth of Neymar is around 200 million dollars.
Neymar da Silva Sr
Davi Lucca da Silva Santos
Relationships & Affairs:-
Back in 2011, there was a rumor about Neymar having a child with a woman named Carolina Dantas. While Neymar has never been seen with this woman, she is still the mother of his child that lives with him. As for now, he is currently a single dad.