Brian Hollins is an American professional golfer. He began his golf career at the US Open. However, he did not perform well at the 2015 “US Open”. Despite this, Brian has served as a coach and assistant at several private country clubs (such as “Trenton Country Club”, “Lauren Creek Country Club” and “Wilbrook Country Club”), and continued to work with the sports contact.
Brian is married to Carli Lloyd, a soccer star and USA Women’s Soccer World Cup champion, the two are becoming more and more high school lovers and neighbors. They are all well known figures in their fields, but they chose a simple wedding. The event stays away from the media. However, Brian and Carly later announced their marriage and even shared some details with the media.
American professional golfer
Date of Birth:-
July 14th 1984
New Jersey, US
- Brian began his professional golf career shortly after completing his training at the Southern Golf Academy in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Later he participated in the “Hooters” and “Tarheel Tour” competitions and took him to the “US Open”.
- Bryan performed well at the “U.S. Open,” adding a birdie on the second hole. Eventually he started out as a professional golf assistant, but prior to that, Brian was an associate professor at “Wilbrook Country Club.” He also worked at “Laurel Creek Country Club” for 3 years.
- In 2015 Brian signed up for the “US Open” but unfortunately he was unsuccessful. He currently works as a professional golf assistant at the “Trenton Country Club” in New Jersey.
- Brian is married to the “World Cup” champion and two-time “Olympic” gold medalist, soccer player Carli Lloyd. The two first met in 2001 when they entered the sophomore year of Teland High School. They eventually fell in love, dating for almost 16 years. His family are neighbors in Deland, New Jersey. They live opposite each other near the “Vermes Stadium”.
- Brian and Carli got married in Puerto Morelos, Mexico, on November 4, 2016. Their wedding took place in the Riviera Maya river, a picturesque tourist and tourist area in the south of Cancun. This is a low-key event, with only friends and family present.
- Carli chose a strapless dress from designer Matthew Christopher’s Fall 2016 collection.
- Brian Hollins was born on July 14, 1984 in Bobby Hollins, New Jersey, USA.He attended Delan High School in New Jersey and, after graduating from high school, joined the Southern Golf Academy in Altamonte Springs, Florida .
- Brian and Carli currently live in Laurel Hill, New Jersey. In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Brian said that Carley has always been “the most competitive person so far” that he knows.
There is very little information available about the net worth of Brian Hollins, so we made a reasonable estimate bout his net worth. considering the fact that the golfer earns a yearly salary of somewhere in-between 35K to 80K dollars, his net worth can now be about 2 to 3 million dollars. Other than that he might also earn a reasonable sum from his brand endorsement deals as well.
There is very little information available on the family of Brian Hollins. As for the information we could find, it is as follows.
the name of Brian Hollins’ father is Bobby Hollins.
He has no children of his own at the moment.
Relationships & Affairs:-
Brian Hollins has been known to be in only one serious relationship and that is with his wife Carli Lloyd; a ‘World Cup’ champion and a two-time ‘Olympic’ gold medalist soccer player. They were both neighbors and childhood friends and that soon turned to love.