Galina Joelle Becker is a former American athlete and fitness model. She is currently married to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) superstar Leati Joseph Anoaʻi, better known by his ring name Roman Reigns. Galina is from Florida and has always been interested in sports and the outdoors. In high school, she began training in track and field under the direction of coach Steve Nelson.
In college, she continued to participate in track and field events and even set some records there. After completing her studies, Galina was briefly seen as a fitness model on television. She met Reigns in college and her first child was a daughter, born in 2008. When Reigns went from college student to professional football players to professional wrestlers, she gave him all the support. They were married in the Bahamas in 2014. In 2016, Galina gave birth to twins.
For our readers today, we bring to you the wiki-bio for Galina Becker, the wife of the legendary wrestler Roman Reigns. In this wiki-bio, you will be able to known all that you need to known about her life.
Galina Joelle Becker
former athlete & a fitness model
wife of WWE star Leati Joseph Anoaʻi, aka Roman Reigns
Date of Birth:-
March 11th 1987
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
For this section of Galina Becker wiki-bio, we have gathered information related to her personal life as well as her story of how she met and married Roman Reigns.
- When Galina attended Georgia Tech, Anoai was there too, learning management skills like her and playing for Georgia Tech’s Yellow Jackets football team. They became partners in college.
- Galina was pregnant with his daughter and her daughter Joelle Anoa’i was born on December 14, 2008.
- Galina balanced her mother and her career and continued to work as a fitness model. Today, she is often involved in fashion projects and sponsors photo shoots for models.
- After graduating from college, Anoai didn’t have much of a career in professional soccer. He has never played in the NFL (National Football League) but was signed by the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He played for the Eskimos for a season before retiring from professional soccer in late 2008.
- Anoai comes from the same Samoan family as Kokozuuna, Rikishi, Umaga, Tonga Kid, Usos, and The Rock. In July 2010, he signed a development contract with WWE and was subsequently sent to their development field for the Florida Championship Wrestling Competition.
- He participated in the ring competition for the first time on September 9, 2010. Over time, he embraced the “Roman Dynasty” ring and has become one of the most divided figures in the history of professional wrestling.
- To date, he has won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship three times and has participated in many unforgettable competitions.
- Galina and Anoa’i got engaged on February 26, 2012 and married two years later at Disney’s Castaway Cay in December 2014.
- In keeping with the theme, their wedding song is “The Whole World” in “Aladdin.” In 2016, they became parents of twins.
For this section, we bring to you some of the amazing facts of Galina Becker and her husband Roman Reigns.
- Galina Becker was born on March 11, 1987 in Jacksonville, Florida, USA, and currently lives in Kevin and Mildred Becker. She grew up with her two sisters, Molisa Cooper and Undine Becker.
- Galina was particularly inspired by Undine, who is also a runner at Stanford University. She is a sporty and outgoing girl who likes sports and outdoor activities. She participated in the mountain. She worked on the track and field team at a nice high school in San Jose, California.
- Under the leadership of the school’s coach, Steve Nelson, she accepted an invitation for three seasons. During her sophomore and junior seasons, she won multiple regional championships in the long jump and triple jump.
- In addition, she was named the most valuable performer on the team during her freshman, sophomore and senior years. She still held the Central Coast Festival record in the triple jump with a score of 40’5 “. In addition to track and field, Galina also played high school volleyball and won a commoner in a sport.
- She continues to study management at the Georgia Institute of Technology and remains active as a student athlete. During the 2005-06 season, she achieved the best time in the outdoor season of 14.92 in the 100-meter hurdles at the Georgia Tech Invitational and 12.76 in the best time of the 100-meter sprint in the “Yellow Jacket. Invitational “.
- in the long jump at the ACC Outdoor Championships, the best jump score of the season was 17’8.75 “, and the best time of the season was 9.48 points on the 60 million hurdles of the Tiger Classic.
- Galina earned the season’s best outdoor score of 38’2.75 ” in the triple jump at the Auburn Tigers Classic the following season.
- She also jumped to 13th place in the ACC Outdoor Championships triple jump with a score of 37’6.00 ”. She did not participate in the competition during his last year in college (2007-08).
- After completing her studies, Galina became an outstanding fitness model due to her sports background. Over time, he also began working on other projects, including a photo with photographer Michael Krinke.
Galina Becker, before becoming a full time mother, was an athlete and a former model. She not only worked as a model but also a personal fitness trainer and a pretty known one at that. During her career as a trainer and a model as well as an athlete, she earned a net worth of 1 million dollars.
As for her husband, WWE superstar Roman Reigns his net worth is around 12 million dollars.
Information about the family of Galina Becker is as follows.
Her father’s name is Kevin Becker.
Her mother’s name is Mildred Becker
She has two younger sister and their names are Molisa Cooper &Undine Becker.
She currently has no children.
Relationships & Affairs:-
She is the wife of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) star Leati Joseph Anoaʻi, aka Roman Reigns