Lovely Mimi is an online alias for Vietnamese nail salon owner, reality TV star, singer, and social media trend Myha Thi Luong. She is famous for being famous on the 2017 VH1 reality television series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta”. One of the top nail artists in the country, her fans are often hailed as “nail architects.”
She is also an Instagram star with 2.4 million followers, and they became famous for sharing her stereotypical accents by mimicking Vietnamese nail artists, African American customers, angry drivers, etc. In September 2016, he released a hip-hop song called “We Don’t Care” in collaboration with British boy band 5ive. In early 2018, she will reportedly appear with writer Angela Stanton in the third season of the BET HER series “Bottom-Up.” who is the co-author of her memoir “My Lovely Life”. : Good, Bad “and” Ugly “.
Myha Thi Luong
Date of Birth:-
August 20th 1990
- Lovely Mimi has never been to high school or even high school, but she hasn’t gotten enough education to find a good job. As an Asian, I think nail work is the best option. She bought a nail salon in Capitol Heights, Maryland, and called it “Luong’s Lovely Nails.” To increase the visibility of the salon, she decided to join Instagram and began posting photos and videos of her salon on the “mimilovelynails” account. He also followed many girls to attract them to his store. Although the account achieved some level of success, she later created another “itslovelymimi” account and began sharing daily makeup and nail tutorials on Instagram. One of his “But Why Mimi” videos caused a sensation on social media and celebrities like Da Brat and Snoop Dogg shared the video with their followers. He immediately attracted his huge fans on various social media platforms (especially Instagram).
- Afterwards, fans started posting her compilation of videos and writing blog posts about it. A special blogger called her “Cheating Asian Girl”. Although it seems a bit insulting, Mimi doesn’t get bored when she’s used to joking stereotypes. In fact, she caught the attention of the producers of “Love and Hip-Hop: Atlanta” for being “misleading” because the show wanted to emphasize this aspect of her role. As part of the program, she moved to Atlanta, bought a store in University Park on Old National Highway, where there was an all-African-American workforce, and called it “UltraViolet Nail Lounge.” Since the fourth episode of the sixth season aired on March 27, 2017, she has named herself with her unique style and sense of humor.
- When Lovely Mimi realized the potential to build her own brand and gain commercial promotion through her appearance on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” she was initially hesitant to join the reality show. He had rarely seen the show on television before, but from checking social media, he was aware of the drama of the show. After marrying two children, she didn’t want to get into the madness of the reality TV industry because it would give her a bad impression. However, she eventually succumbed to the temptation to become a celebrity, in part because that would help her get more performances while hosting the party, which she has already done. During the show, she lived a double life: a loud and messy troublemaker, and a successful business owner, mother, and wife.
- Lovely Mimi was born in Vietnam as Myha Thi Luong on August 20, 1990. She spent her childhood in a refugee camp in the Philippines until her parents fled to the United States and settled in Silver Spring, Maryland in 1993.
- She grew up with poor parents and old school, and unaware of the latest fashion trends. She was often teased by other children for her appearance. As a teenager, she betrayed her parents, began to drink heavily, and often ran away and got into trouble.
- During her adolescence, she spent more time in group housing and juvenile detention centers than in school, thus eventually dropping out of school.
- She is in a long-term relationship with a man named Remy Skinner, who she married in 2010. He is also her agent and often appears in the background of the video. The couple has two children, a daughter named Juice and a son named Jayy. The children also have an Instagram account “juicenjayy” run by their parents. This family has a dog named Jeff
As of this year, the official net worth of Lovely Mimi is approximately around 4 to 5 million dollars. This might seem a lot for her but she is a very successful businesswoman plus an artist. She has many nail saloons as well as her YouTube channel is also progressing well along with other social media account.
Information about the family life of Lovely Mimi is as follows.
Not known. But he was from Vietnam and fled for refuge first in Philippines and then settled in America.
From her marriage with her agent Remy Skinner, she has two children. They like their mother and father also run their own social media accounts. Their names are as follows.
- Juice; she has an Instagram account “juicenjayy”
Relationships & Affairs:-
She married a man named Remy Skinner back in 2010. This is the same man who is her agent as well as makes appearance often in her music videos.