The celebrity we are presenting today is the one that is not only famous because of their own career but also as the son of another celebrity. The name of today’s celebrity is Chance Hogan who happens to be a singer slash musician in Australia. Yes, we know that you might not have heard about him as he is a minor YouTuber. But you might know his father. He is the son of one of the iconic celebrities in Australia; Paul Hogan.
His father Paul Hogan is the person whose name was spoken in every house in Australia back in the early days of cinema. He was the person that played the famed role of Crocodile Dundee in the film franchise. Chance Hogan is the son of the actor from his 2nd marriage with Australian actress slash model Linda Kozlowski. Due to his father’s marriage, Chance Hogan has 5 other half-siblings. Chance Hogan led a relatively quieter life especially after her parents got divorced back in 2014. He chose to live with his father after the divorce and this even led to him having more issues. There even had been reports of Chance Hogan acting as a troubled and wayward teen. Back in 2018, a picture of him was taken outside a club in which he can be seen throwing up. Paul Hogan commented on the picture by saying that he feels very disturbed.
Date of Birth:-
Chance Hogan is a 23 years old Australian male who lived a lavish lifestyle as he lived most of his life with his rich father. As for his looks, we can agree that nature has been generous to him. his mother was a model and his father had a heroic charm. Both of their genes combined gave Chance Hogan exquisite handsome looks. He has that chiseled jawline like his father and slightly golden brown hairs. Coupled all of this together with his light blue eyes; he is really a handsome young man.
- Chance Hogan was born in Australia to a celerity couple of Linda and Paul Hogan. His other was his father’s 2nd As for his father’s first marriage, he has 5 other siblings.
- Chance Hogan’s father Paul Hogan was an icon to Australian cinema and TV industry. he was not only famous in his home country but also in America. The reason for his fame was his role of Crocodile Dundee in the film franchise of the same name.
- Paul Hogan was born and raised in a region called Granville located in Western part of Sydney. In his early years, he worked on a rig at the Sydney harbor Ridge.
- Paul Hogan started his acting career by entering in an amateur talent program by Nine Network in 1971 titled “New Faces”.
- During this stint, Paul Hogan actually mocked the judges of the show who were known to mock the contestants of the show harshly. Instead of being removed, Paul Hogan was actually made a permanent of the show as his comments were well received by the audience at home.
- Paul Hogan even went on to receive another regular job at a new magazine program titled “A Current Affair”. Working at this program, Paul Hogan met with John Cornell. They first became friends and then Cornell became his business partner and manager.
- Paul Hogan then launched his own show titled “The Paul Hogan Show” in 1973. Before playing the role of Crocodile Dundee, Paul acted for a cigarette brand’s advertisement and a miniseries titled “Anzacs.”
- He played the role of Crocodile Dundee back in 1986 for the first time. He was one of the co-writers for this film which helped him win the Golden Globe Award and a nomination at the BAFTA Awards.
- Chance Hogan’s mother Linda was also a renowned actress in America. She hailed from Connecticut, USA and attended the Julliard academy and studied drama arts. She started her career with stage and made the debut on an off-Broadway gig in 1981 titled “How it all began”.
- Linda had her first TV role for a series “nurse” in 1982. As for her first film role in 1982, it was against her future husband Paul Hogan in his first Crocodile Dundee film.
- Before marrying Chance Hogan’s mother, Paul was married to Noelene Edwards; not once but twice. They first married back in 1958 and then married again in 2981 after only 1 year of the divorce. He divorced Noelene for the last time in 1990 due to his relationship with Linda.
- They married each other back in 1990 and it lasted for 23 years before they divorced each other in 2013.
- After the divorce Chance Hogan decided to live with his father. Linda dismissed the rumors of her globe-trotting to cause this decision with a statement that Chance only agreed to this because Paul Hogan had a room in his house called “teen Hangout Room”.
- Chance Hogan grew up with a keen interest in music. He even is part of a punk band by the name “Rowdy P”. Amazingly this band is active in the region of Los Angeles.
There is no official number when it comes to a net worth of Chance Hogan. As for his father Paul Hogan, his net worth is around 50 million dollars.
Information about the family of Chance Hogan is as follows.
His father’s name is Paul Hogan who you also known by the name of Crocodile Dundee.
His mother’s name is Linda Kozlowski who was a well-known actress in America.
He has 5 half siblings from his father’s first marriage.
- Brett Hogan
- Clay Hogan
- Todd Hogan
- Scott Hogan
- Lauren Hogan
He has no children of his own.
Relationships & Affairs:-
He might be in a relationship but at the moment there is no such information available.