The celebrity we present today to you is nota n actress or a model; instead she is someone who is in the news media world. The name of this lady today is Cheryl Scott, who works as a US TV geologist and a meteorologist. She is currently working with the ABC 7 Eyewitness News in Chicago. Cheryl Scott is a native of New Jersey who had interest in the science at a very young age. During the school time, she was an ideal student for not only her academic achievements but also for her track & field runner achievements. Her achievements in the sports led to her getting a scholarship from the Brown University back in 2007 from where she completed her Graduation in the Geological science. Following that she entered the Mississippi State University from where she got her Masters in Meteorology.
She started her career in the media world as an internee and worked with many channels before she got her current job as ABC 7’s weather reporter. Due to her being a major media celebrity, she can often be seen with her fiancée attending many social events in Chicago. Other than this, Cheryl Scott is also one of the boards of directors for the American Red Cross.
American Geologist and meteorologist
Date of Birth:-
29th January 1985
New Jersey, USA
Cheryl Scott is a 35 years old gorgeous lady with a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a slim figure with body weight of merely 50 kg. With her brunette hair and her shiny brown eyes, she is a beauty that can make the hearts of many men mound and the colder ones to still take a peek at her. It is because of Cheryl Scott’s weather segment that the ratings of the ABC 7 News are going through the roof as thousands of men do not forget to watch her segment.
Information regarding the personal and professional life of Cheryl Scott is as follows.
- Born is 1985, Cheryl Scott is a native of New Jersey and was raised in Atco; an unincorporated community located in Waterford, Camden County, New Jersey. Ever since, Cheryl Scott was a little girl in school, she was interested in the sciences and had a passion for sports. She had 2 older brothers with love for sports and she was infected as well. Her family is the major fan for the Philadelphia-based sports teams and especially NFL team Philadelphia Eagles. She would also often wear her brother’s football jacket to school.
- She completed her early education from the Paul VI High School located in Haddonfield, New Jersey. There she was also the part of the track & Field team. She also happened to be a great soccer player but her track & field achievements led to several recruitment offers and she decided to go with Brown University located in Providence Rhode Island. There she graduated in Geological Science back in 200. Following that she went to Mississippi State University, from where she got her Metrology Certification in 2010.
- Her career started log before she graduated high school in 2006 when she was an intern at a TV Station in Philadelphia; WCAU-NBC 10. In 2007, she joined the WSEE-TV and also worked for the 24-Hour Caribbean Weather Channel.
- In 2010, she moved to Knoxville where she worked for an affiliate channel of NBC; WBIT-TV. Back in 2011, Knoxville suffered the brunt of several horrifying tornados and it was Cheryl Scott who did reporting for NBC affiliate channel. She was also known for giving safety measure information onscreen. Following the passing of these tornadoes, she was also the frontline volunteer for the Red Cross Association.
- It was in the very same year, she joined NBC 5 Chicago where she was doing the weather reporting as weekend and morning meteorologist.
- It was not until 2014 that she got her current job at the ABC 7 Eyewitness News as their meteorologist.
- Due to her intense work schedule and job opportunities, she has been all around the country before finally settling in Chicago.
Following are some of the known facts about the life of Cheryl Scott.
- After relocating to Chicago in 2011, she was taking part in the soccer matches of the community where she as living. It was during one such match, Cheryl Scott got injured and doctors told her that her Achilles tendon has been ruptured. This serious injury now compels her to give up sports activities. In 2017, Cheryl Scott told in an interview that she is still recuperating from that injury of years ago.
- As a sports lover, she ahs dated a sports celebrity as well. She is known to have been in link with Patrick Sharp; the left-wing for the Chicago Blackhawks. Both neither she nor Sharp ever confirmed such news.
- She also dated an entrepreneur, who is the owner of Homeslice Pizza and The Happy Camper; Josh Iachelli.
- She is now currently engaged to Dante Deiana who is a professional DJ in Chicago. They both met a charity event where Dante was performing. They both engaged back in 2018 when they were on a vacation retreat in Hawaii. They both hiked their way to the summit of the Haleakala Volcano where Dante asked the question. Cheryl Scott said that when he asked the question, she as totally Blacked Out for A Moment but then happiness overcame her and she said yes.
As a professional weather girl for many well-known TV channels all over the USA, Cheryl Scott has earned not only fame but also a substantial net worth. It is estimated that her net worth is somewhere in-between 1 to 2 million dollars.
Following is the information about her family life.
Her mother’s name is Marie Picciano Scott.
She has two other siblings both of which are brothers.
She has no children yet.
Relationships & Affairs:-
There had been news in 2012 that Cheryl Scott was in relationship with the left-winger of Chicago Blackhawks; Patrick Sharp. However, not one party ever admitted to this relationship.
She was also in relationship with a Chicago-based Entrepreneur Josh Iachelli back in 0215 but they alter separated.
She is currently engaged to a Chicago-based professional DJ Dante Deiana. They both dated for a year before getting engaged during a vacation in Hawaii at the top of a dormant volcano Haleakala in 2018.