Etta Ng Chok Lam is the estranged daughter of actor and martial artist Jackie Chan. Etta is believed to be the result of an illegal relationship between the actor and former beauty pageant winner Elaine Ng Yi-Lei. When Elaine announced her pregnancy, Jackie accepted the relationship but avoided responsibility for the child.
How much is Jackie Chan net worth?
Jackie Chan’s estimated net worth by Forbes is $350 million
Etta has never seen Jackie and is raised only by her mother. However, he does not have a healthy relationship with his mother. Etta Ng Chok Lam (Etta Ng Chok Lam) has repeatedly accused her mother of child abuse. Etta is a lesbian. He once posted a video about coming out of the closet. She is in a romantic relationship with Canadian social media character Andi Autumn. They are reportedly married.
Today we will be telling you all about the ill-legitimate daughter of Jackie Chan; Etta Ng Chok Lam in this wiki-bio.
Etta Ng Chok Lam
Etta Ng Chok Lam
Date of Birth:-
November 19, 1999
Hong Kong, China
How old is Etta Ng Chok Lam?
Etta Ng Chok Lam is a 21 years old Chinese female who is well-known for being the daughter of one of China’s greatest actors Jackie Chan. she is a gorgeous lady considering that she is the fruit of the love relationship between Jackie Chan and a beauty pageant winner. Her facial features are quite a lot similar to Jackie Chan but clearly the beauty of her mother is also evident. Even if boys are drooling over this beauty, they have to be disappointed knowing that she is married and a lesbian by sexual orientation.
In this section of the wiki-bio, we will be telling our readers about the personal life of Etta Ng Chok Lam.
- Before the birth of Etta, Jackie Chan supposedly had an extra-marital affair with a former beauty pageant winner named Elaine Ng Yi-Lei. She was the winner of the 1990’s Miss Asia beauty pageant. The relationship was an illicit one because, at that time, Jackie was already married to his current wife named Joan Lin.
- As for when Elaine was pregnant with Etta, it was back in 1999. It was also at that time, that the illicit affair of Jackie Chan came to media light. As for Jackie Chan himself, he never shied away from accepting this illicit relationship. In his words, this was a mistake of a relationship that not only him but also many of the other husbands make around the world. Still, he never accepted the responsibility for him having a child with Elaine.
- As per public information, Etta Ng Chok Lam was born in Hong Kong back on 18th January 1999. Around the birth of Etta Ng Chok Lam, there is a lot of media scrutiny and she was also given the nickname by media “Little Dragon Girl”. After the birth of Etta, her mother made a decision to raise her as a single mother. In order to do so, she made a vow to never ever call Jackie Chan to come forward and help her financially. Also, Jackie Chan never tired to locate the whereabouts of these other and daughter. Being born in Hong Kong, Etta spent a better part of her life in Hong Kong and it was a fairly private one.
- Although her mother sacrificed her life and career to raise her as best as she could, Etta seemingly does not have a good relationship with her. It was also revealed by Etta back in her teen years that the relationship was not a loving one. Instead, she revealed that her mother treated her with cruelty and abuse. Still, Etta, on several occasions, mentioned to the media that her life is primarily revolving around her mother.
- as per information from Elaine, Etta Ng Chok Lam has dropped out of high school due to her problems with her. Elaine also told that Etta was once in need of medical help which she dallied along until she moved away from Hong Kong. She said that Etta has been suffering from quite a lot of emotional problems and has even undergone psychological therapy for them for a little time. But after Etta moved away from Hong Kong, she stopped attending her therapy sessions.
- If you guys want to know then yes Etta and Jackie never had the normal father-daughter relationship. Back in 2015, Etta Ng Chok Lam gave her interview in which she said that she would never consider Jackie Chan to be her father. She also stated that he has been really unfair to her and her mother but nonetheless, she doesn’t really hold any grudges or bad feelings toward him. Still, she would also never really like to meet her.
- Due to Etta and her mother Elaine never having relieved any financial help from Jackie Chan, they both have lived a fairly impoverish lifestyle; especially Etta Ng Chok Lam, who lived most of her life in poverty.
- Back in 2018, Etta released a video on YouTube in which she stated about her poverty. She said that she was so poor that she even has to sleep under the bridges as a homeless person.
- For her mental condition, she blames the homophobic society around her. She also stated that due to her lesbian sexual orientation, she has been shunned by most of her relatives from her mother’s side.
- She lived in an acquaintance house located in Canada with her girlfriend back in 015. It was then that the acquaintance decided not to help her anymore so she turned to the internet to ask for help. She also said that neither the police nor the LGBTQ society has offered her any kind of assistance.
It is safe to assume that Etta Ng Chok Lam does not have any real net worth. It is evident from the fact that despite being the daughter of a super-rich action star like Jackie Chan, she has lived most of her life in poverty. Even after becoming an adult, her father never really cared for her. She is still to this day living life as a homeless person.
Information regarding the family of Etta Ng Chok Lam is as follows.
Etta Ng Chok Lam is the daughter of China’s famed martial artist slash action star Jackie Chan. while Jackie himself never admitted to Etta being his daughter, Etta’s mother says that she is definitely his daughter.
Who is Etta Ng Chok mother?
Her mother’s name is Elaine Ng Yi-Lei who was the winner of the 1990s Miss Asia beauty pageant. She had an extra-marital affair with Jackie Chan for nearly 9 years.
She has a half brother named Jaycee Chan.
She has no children of her own.
Relationships & Affairs:-
She had one serious relationship in her life and it was with her now-wife Andi Autumn who is a Canadian. She married her back in 2018. They both have an age difference of more than 10 years.
Who is Jackie Chan’s wife?