Cats and Dogs are considered two of the most common pet animals owned by the humans. Below are some fun facts about these pet animals which you might have never heard of before.
- Whiskers of a cat are so sensitive that it can identify the slightest change in current of air.
- Most of the cats have 4 whiskers.
- Unlike humans, a cat has 30 permanent teeth and 26 Baby teeth.
- The reason a cat is flexible is that of no collarbone.
- Felines have 32 muscles in each ear.
- Cats have more than 100 vocal cords as compared to dogs which are 10.
- Around 30% of the waking time cat takes to groom only.
- To keep themselves cool, dogs sweat through their footpad. Gasping is another way to remain cool.
- Species of dogs named Dalmatians are born spotless. Its only 1 week after they are born that black dots start to appear.
- A greyhound can run up to the speed of 45 miles per hour.
- Unlike human fingerprints, the dogs have unique nose print.
- Dogs have 100 times greater ability to sense smell than humans.
- Dogs have 28 infant teeth and 42 lasting teeth.